Yuri X Male reader

Gender: Male

Genre: Angst and fluff

Warning: none

Requested by 99linerlover

You and Yuri had a complicated relationship, you were usually very playful and always bullied Yuri, i mean not in a mean way but a playful way.

you always had feelings for her but you didnt know how to show it. So you end up always stealing her hair ties, poking her with a pencil and taking her stuff and putting it over your head since your taller.

"ok class, thats it for today. Enjoy the rest of the day." the teacher said before leaveing the class.

you stretched before packing your bag, "yuri is probably waiting for me." you hurried before leaving the class room.

when you were at the main gate, you saw a cute red haired girl waiting for you so you decided to scary her.

you tapped her shoulder as she turned around you sneak infront of her, when she turn back you shouted "BOO!"

"AHHHHHHHhhhH- Aish you annoying boy!" she shouted back before hitting my chest, you rubbed your chest because it hurts.

"lets go pabo."she said before walking away, "hey wait up!" you shouted before catching up with her.

"so where are we going?" you asked, "dont you remember we are going to eat and you are treating me." she said.

"wait why do i need to treat- oh i remember now." you said, "i told you i can hit that F#." she stucked her tougue out before walking away.

"aish this girl keeps leaving me behind. wait up!" you said trying to catch up with her again.

"so where do you want to eat?" you asked.

"i want to go to the newly opened resturant i think it was called Not Ms author's Resturant." she said.

"damn thats a long name." you said

"now lets go, im hungry." she said grabbin you wrist and dragging you there, you blushed to the sudden skinship but soon you cooled yourself down. (a/n: i have never blushed in my life, or did i?)

both of you went in the resturant and looked for a seat, once you found a seat,"what you want to eat?" you asked.

"i want ramen, how about you?" she said.

"i will just take the chicken set, ummm miss can you take our order?" you said.

"ok hello, what would you like to order?" she asked.

"i would like one chicken set and one ramen." you said.

"anything to drink?"

"i would like a cola and a honey lemon water, thank you." you said.

"ok so one chicken set, one ramen, one cola and one honey lemon water, ok thank you." she said before leaving.

both of you were using your phones, as y/n faked using his phone so that he could secretly look at yuri, just admiring her side profile.

they talked for awhile, suddenly yuri brought up by she "hates" him.

*flashback*(a/n: how wonderful)

"so this is my sandcastle, do not touch it." young yuri said excitedly to her group of friends.

young Y/n liked yuri that time.

(a/n:young y/n being stupid and want her attention so he did this)

"what if i did this?" he said as he kicked the sandcastle.

young yuri started to get angry, "yah why did you do that?!!" she shouted, she was so angry that she took one of his toys and broke it in half. (a/n: so strong)

since then they hated each other but their mothers were close friend so they ended up seeing each other every single day so they become best friends but still hates each other and y/n still having his tiny crush on yuri soon grew bigger when they started high school.

*end of flashback*

Yuri was still abit mad at him ater all this years and y/n found it cute.

*magical time skip... beep beep bop*

"okay heres the food for this beauiful couple." she said as she placed the food on the table, Y/n didnt deny it and smiled at the waitress as the she winks at him.

Yuri was shock and told her" ah no no, we are not dating, i would never date this annoying ass.", lowkey Y/n was hurt by her words but didnt show it.

As they enjoy their food, yuri had some sauce or soup near her mouth so y/n help her wipe it.

" aish, you eat like a kid." you said, yuri suddenly felt flusstered and her heart started to beat quickly.

she thought to herself, "could I be falling for this idiot?"

"i mean he is handsome but he is such a meanie." yuri didnt know that she whispered that part until y/n said "thank you, i know i handsome." he said.

yuri hit him on the shoulder and said "you are such a full of yourself."

and they continue to eat thier lunch.

y/n wanted to throw hints that he liked her before confessing so he started to throw so compliments at her and throwing shade at her picture, taking photos of her and doing "accidental" touches and yuri notices it and slowly getting flustered by his actions.

After like 10 minutes he decided that it the perfect time to confess to her.

"yuri ah." he said.

"yea, what?" she replied.

"what do you think of me?"he asked.

"errrrr, your kind of nice but annoying, why are you asking?" she said

you sighed and said "i like you, yuri ah."

"you must be joking." she said but then realised you called her by her name so you were serious.

"i know you wont like me back but will you be my girlfriend?" he asked as he got redder.

"of course i will." she said as she smiled sweetly at him.

*magical time skip... beep beep bop*

after y/n paid for the food, they walked out of the cafe.

"do you know that you are very dense." he said.

"huh?"

"i was so obvious." you chuckled and ruffled with her hair, she glared at you.

"so hows the cafe?" she asked.

"it was great and this counts as our first day as a couple." he said before steal a peck and winking at her before running away.

"yah come back here!" she shouted before catching up with him and holded his hand
---------------------------------------------------------
(a/n: I took long because I was distracted by my game hehe and credits to my friend wq_ng09 again for helping me :D)

"yah come back here!" she shouted before catching up with him and holded his hand---------------------------------------------------------(a/n: I took long because I was distracted by my game hehe and credits to my friend wq_ng09 again for helping...