Chaewon X Male Reader

Gender: Male

Genre: Fluff

Warning: none

Requested by: ChaeKin

Y/n POV

I pushed open the glass and walked up to the counter to order my food.

I took a few minutes to glance at the menu before walking up to the cashier.

I saw that she was daydreaming so I waved my hands in front on her faces and "hello?"

"oh er h-hello, what would you like?" she asked.

I looked at the shorter girl before saying "I would like one donut and one iced Americano." i said with a smile then i saw a pink tint on the girl.

"o-ok, whats your name?" she said.

"y/n." I replied as she wrote my name.

"Ok, p-please take a seat while we get your order ready."

"thank you." i gave her a smile again before walking to a table and play my phone.

*Chaewon Pov*

I was working at my parents new cafe in Seoul.

I was waiting for customer when a guy in white shirt and black jeans entered, I couldn't quite see his face since he was wearing a cap, as he looked down towards my direction, everything was in slow motion.

All his facial features was perfect , I was staring at him until I saw him waved his hands in front of me.

"hello?"

"oh er h-hello, what would you like?" I asked.

"I would like one donut and one iced Americano." he said while smiling, I can feel my cheeks starting to heat up.

"o-ok, whats your name?" I asked again trying to avoid eye contact.

"y/n." he replied as I wrote down his name on the cup.

"Ok, p-please take a seat while we get your order ready."

"thank you." he gave me a smile again before leaving to look for a table.

I went to the back of the store changing shifts with my older sister.

I thought of him, I couldn't get him out of my head.

i didnt know that i was daydreaming about him for 25 minutes until my mother called me.

"Chaewon ah, stop daydreaming and get to the courter!"

i sighed before pushing the staff only door open, I scan around to see if he was still there but he wasn't so I just focus on getting customer's orders.

*magical time skip... Beep beep bop*

*author PoV*

Since Chaewon's parents left already, she was left the responsibility to lock up the cafe.

It was 10pm, when Chaewon locked up the cafe, she wore her airpods and walked home.

As she was walking, she danced to the song playing.

But she didn't realised there was someone in front laughing at her.

She took off her Airpods after hearing laughter when she looked at she saw Y/N.

Her eyes widen.

"aren't you the cashier from the cafe?" he asked, she nodded on how he remembered her.

"i was wondering if you would give me your number?" he said as he scratched his head, she was confuse on why he would want her number but she gave it anyways.

"thanks, i will call you." he winked before walking away, Chaewon blushed as she walked home.

---------------------------------------------------------

(a/n: sry for the long update i was busy studying for my exams and i will on break longer until it is over before i come to writing storys yall can still ask for request just you have to wait longer)