Hyewon X Male Reader

Gender: Male

Genre: Angst and Fluff

Warning:

Requested by: Justarandomfan13

"hyewon ah, im sorry but we need to break up."you said before walking away and leaving a heartbroken hyewon.

"im sorry but this is for your safety." you thought as you cried in your room.

Both of you were well known idols, so you always have a smile on your face even its fake.

ever since the break up, both of you acted different, it hurts seeing each other.

*Y/n Pov*

"you need to eat hyung." Eun Soo said as he put a plate of food infront of me, i just shaked my head and push the plate away.

he sighed before walking away to Seung Hyeon the oldest and the leader of the group, "what do we do hyung?" he asked Seung-Hyeon, "he has been doing this for a whole 2 weeks." he sigh before heading towards me.

"how long do you want to keep this up?" he asked me, "this is all my fault." you said as you started to tear up, he sighed again, "it isnt your fault. its PD-nim fault so dont go hating yourself and also dont hate PD-nim, he is doing this for our own good." he took a quick pause before continuing.

"so pull yourself together and eat before we head out for a show." he said before patting me on the back and headed to his room.

i sat up straight and ate my food, i would be lying if i said i wasnt hungry.

*magical time skip.... beep beep bop*

we were in the van heading to set, it was idol room but with another group.

i wasnt really sure what group cause non of my member want to tell so i just shrugged it off.

once we arrvied we wore our mics and started to read our scripts, when i saw IZ*One written on the paper, my eyes widen and my heart start to beat.

the thought of seeing her again makes my heartache but she is the reason why my heart beats.

"ok everyone we are starting in 1... 2.... 3.... and action." the director shouted.

"Idol broadcast with no.1 credibility, IDOL ROOM!" Doni and Coni said.

"today we have two big groups with us today." Coni said.

"Hana... Dul... Set... Eyes on me! the moment we become one, Everyone pay attention! Annyeonghaseyo! We are IZ*ONE." they said as everyone started to clap.

"Hana... Dul... Set... Lucky us! Annyeonghaseyo! We are Fortune." we all said and everyone clapped.

"so lets introduce ourselves, lets start from wonyoung." Doni said.

"Magical time skip... beep beep bop*

"annyeong, i am cute maknae, Hwang Yong Sook imnida." Yong Sook said as our members cringy.

"so we are going to pick our Pick-dol, we are going to play 007 Bang." Coni said.

*Magical time skip... beep beep bop*

it was Hyun Woo, Eun soo and Chaeyeon left in the game

"bang!"

"the winner of Pick-dol is Chaeyeon." Coni said as everyone clapped.

"so right now we are going to play hello cleopatra." Doni said as you and member were shock.

"so lets have one member of each group play scissors paper stone to see who goes first, how about hyewon and Y/n." Doni said.