Sakura x Male Reader

Reader:Male

Genre: Fluff

Warning: None

Requested by 99linerlover

Y/N POV

i woke up all energetic, it was me and my girlfriend, Sakura, one year anniversary.

i realised that sakura wasnt beside but i knew where she went, she probaby have gone to the gaming room, she does this every morning but i didnt mind because this gives me time to get ready our anniversary breakfast.

i got up and went to the bathroom to freashen up abit, after that i went to the kitchen to cook something for breakfast, i was the one who cook in the relationship as i was scared that she will burn the house down.

her friends told me to becareful to not let her cook.

as i made breakfast, i heard the door open and i saw sakura with her glasses on, she probably have just won a game.

i placed the food on the table as she sat down, "good morning babe." i smiled as she started to eat.

"this is good as always babe." she smiled as she continuing eating, " do you have anything in mind on what to do for our anniversary?" i said, as she started thinking.

"how about we go to the mall then we come back home and play some games." she said, as i nodded to her request.

i wash the dishes, as she got ready for our date.
I went to get changed, I wore black ripped jeans and a while t-shirt.

We holded hands as we pass all the shops. There wasn't really anyone because it's still early in the morning.

As we walked I felt that Sakura wasn't moving anymore so I turned to the side to see Sakura staring at something.

"what are you looking at?"

"omo you scared me." she said hitting my shoulder. "I'm looking at the new game. Can we get it??" she said as turn to me.

"yea sure." I said before she dragged me to the store.

After we bought the game, we searched for something to eat.

"what do you want to eat?" she said.

"im find with anything."

"then let's have sushi?" she said. I nodded as we head to the get sushi.

She likes sushi a lot, but she loves gaming more and probably love it more then me :(.

After we ate we headed home for to game.

*magical time skip... Beep beep bop*

"babe go the left, there are enemies."

"yes mam." I replied before moving my mouse to the left and shooting the opponent.

"ahh~ revive me." she said as I killed the enemies near her before reviving her. (a/n: this sounds like fortnite?)

After 5 hours of gaming, I headed to the kitchen to make dinner.

As i make dinner, Sakura watches TV or she playing ps4.

"dinner is ready babe." i said as she pause her game and sat at the dining table.

After we eat, it was. Sakura turn to wash dishes, i hope she don't burn the house down.

While she is washing the dishes, I got ready my anniversary present for her, I got an limited edition mouse because she always say her mouse is bad.

I placed the present on the table as she seated beside me.

"what's that?" she said confuse.

"that your anniversary present from me." I said smiling at as a smile grow on her face.

"really?!" she said excited as she open the gift, her jaw hanged open as she took out the mouse.

"oh my godnies, thank you thank you so much." she said as she pecked me on my lips.

She ran off to the room to get a box,
"here, this is for you." she said as she passed the box to me with a smile.

"thank you." i smiled as I open the box, it's was a keychain.

It looked like that

I smiled as we cuddle at the sofa and enjoy the rest of the day

---------------------------------------------------------
(a/n: this will be the only story I'm publishing today because of tuition but I hope you enjoy this.)

)