12

Elizabeth's POV

I wake up at 11:00am, I massaged my head because of my headache.

I look around, I was in my room. I look at my body, I was still wearing the same clothes I was wearing last night.

I sigh in relief.

Fuck I smelled like alcohol. I went inside the bathroom and took a bath and brush my teeth.

After 15 minutes, I went out. I wear a plain white shirt and a pair of shorts.

I brush and dried my hair then I went out of my room, Jane's still sleeping, probably tired of taking care of me.

I cooked brunch, while I was cooking, Jane went out of her room already showered.

“Good morning Lisa, fuck hang over. My headaches worst” Jane said and drink a lot of water.

“Thanks for taking care of me last night girl” Jane said.

“What? I didn't take care of you” I said.

“What? Then who did?” She asks, my eyes widened.

“Holy fuck! Are you saying you're not the one who drove last night and took us home?” I said and she slowly nodded.

“Oh shit! Was it Rosé? Or Tyler?” I said.

“It's probably Jayden, he was always the one who took us home when we're drunk” She said, I held my head in frustration.

“Fuck! What if I did or said something to him. I shouldn't have drink too much, I can't control my mouth when I'm drunk” I said and sigh.

“We'll I hope you didn't” Jane said.

“We're having dinner with them later right?” I said she nodded, I put the food I cooked in the table. Me and Jane eats, I was trying to remember what happen last night, I was so afraid if I said or did something to Jayden. I can't remember a fucking single thing. I just hoped I didn't do or said something.

“Tyler and Jayden, you guys grow up so much. The last time we saw you, you guys were so small” my mom said.

“Do you remember you Tyler, Jayden and Lisa you used to play a lot when you guys were a kid” my dad said, the three of us eyes widened.

I was the girl, Tyler was talking about.

“You guys grow up so much, I wonder if you guys are already dating someone?” My dad asks.

“Actually sir, I like your daughter” Tyler said.

My dad eyes widened, my eyes widened too.

Jane choked on her water because of Tyler's sudden confession.

“I like Lisa so much, sir” Tyler said confidently.

“I just want to say that, my intentions are clean, I like Lisa and I'm serious about her, sir and ma'am” Tyler said.

Dad was trying to make eye contact with me but I quickly look away, avoiding his eyes.

“O-oh, we'll talk about that later, Tyler... how about you Jayden?” Dad ask.

I look at Jayden, he was looking at me too.

“Yes, sir. I'm seeing someone” I said, my eyes widened.

“Who's the lucky girl?” Rosé dad ask.

“It's your daughter sir. I'm dating your daughter Roseanne” Jayden said, my jaw dropped.