36

Jane's POV

“Hey that's bad for your baby—” Jackson said our eyes widened.

“W-what? Baby?” Rosé asked.

Lisa put the glasses down and she walked away.

“She's pregnant?” I said, Jayden arrived in our table.

“Why did she leave?” He asked.

“She's tired, she wants to rest” I said lying.

“Oh... we have an after party guys, don't forget. Tyler go give your messages for the guests” Jayden said, Tyler nodded still shocked about what Jackson said earlier.

“Good evening everyone, thank you all for coming to our party, I hope you all had a great time. We have an after party later, I hope you guys can come” Tyler said.

“That's all, happy birthday to us bro, Cheers!” Tyler said and raise his glasses, We raise our glasses too and drink.

Tyler went back to his seat, after a few minutes some guests started to leave.

We will leave Ella tonight at Tyler's parents, they booked a room here.

They take Ella with them, me and Tyler went to our room to change.

I took a bath, and went out after, Tyler took a bath after me, I wear my casual dress I fix my hair and put my makeup on.

Tyler went out of the bathroom and wear his clothes.

“Lisa's pregnant right?” Tyler said drying his hair.

“I think? I'll talk to her tomorrow” I said.

“Should we tell Jayden?” He asked.

“I don't know... let's try to fix their relationship” I said.

“I don't want Lisa raising a baby alone, I mean we're here for her, but the baby still needs a father” I said.

“But what if Jayden's not the father? What if it's Jackson?” Tyler said my brows furrowed.

“They only broke up for 2 months, and I'm sure Lisa won't do that with Jackson” I said, Tyler nodded.

I finished putting makeup on me, Tyler already wear his shoes. I wear my heels.

I get my phone and tried to call Lisa.

I can't reach her, she turned off her phone. She's probably resting now. I sighed and wear my shoes.

Tyler approach me.

“Don't worry babe, everything will be alright soon” He said caressing my face. I smiled at me, I stood up and wrap my arms around his neck.

“Let's just enjoy the night, and worry about our problems tomorrow, alright?” He said and I nodded.

“Happy Birthday babe, I love you” I said and kiss him, he kissed me back, and we went down to the bar and partied all night.