32

Elizabeth's POV

I woke up having a headache, probably because I cried myself to sleep last night.

I went to the bathroom, I have puffy eyes.

I wash my face and brush my teeth.

After that I ordered a room service for my breakfast.

I sit on the couch, reading my messages to Jayden, he still haven't replied.

He's having fun with the actress huh?

I stalked Tzuyu's IG account, it's confirmed, Jayden was really on her IG Story.

I scroll to her profile.

She's beautiful, rich, famous, kind

She's beautiful, rich, famous, kind. She's mostly perfect. I sighed, as I start to tear up.

It's not impossible for Jayden to fall for her.

I hear the doorbell, it's probably the room service.

I wipe my tears.

I stood up and open the door, It was the room service but Jane was here too.

“Good morning, Ma'am here's your room service, I hope you enjoy it, you can always call us if you need something” He said, I nodded.

“Thanks” I said and he walked away.

“What are you doing here, Jane” I said as I pull the cart inside my room.

“A-are you okay, Lisa? I-it seems like you cried” She said.

“I'm fine Jane, don't worry about me” I said giving her an assuring smile.

“So... what are you doing here?” I asked her once again.

“Nothing, Just want to check on you... I'm going to go back to our room now” I said, and I nodded.

“See you later” I said and smiled at her, she wants to tell me something, but she can't.

She sighed and face me again.

She hugged me, I hug her back.

“If you want to talk to someone, I'm always here for you Elizabeth” She said, I smiled.

“I know, Jane... thanks” I said.

“I love you” she said.

“I love you” I said, she released and gave me smiled before she went back to their room.

Jane's simple gesture made me feel a little better.

I ate my food, after that I clean up my room, and continue packing my other things.