CHAPTER 21

A FEW weeks later, her coffee shop, her assistant Jam, also finished arranging everything. They are done repairing the shop that she bought from the bankrupt owner who would have demolished it when she said he would buy it but the owner just agreed so she and Jam fixed it, the shop is not far from his house so she can go walk it to and fro.

It's not too expensive that they used the material just right but it's worth it because the result is good. He adapted the theme of his coffee shop to a time when people can take pictures because in today's time picture is life.

She put her shop on the second floor and terrace, the shop is wide and big so she can afford two floors.

They just need staff who can help them who knows how to make coffee besides her. She knows how to make coffee because her grandfather taught her then that there is also a coffee shop that is now managed by her cousin.

"This place is instagramable but calming, I didn't expect this to be the outcome." Jam says to her in amazement because of what she sees

Napangiti siya." Yeah, ang ganda."

Bumaling sa kanya si Jam,"dito na ako tatambay araw-araw, pautang ng kape" Nanunudyo nitong aniya.

She laughed." Sige ba"

She and Jam walked out of the shop at the same time, tomorrow they will place a hiring so now Jam and she will be the first to do it while no one else will help her. It was already night when they finished fixing up the shop and Lucifer talked to them about going on a date.

"Someone is excited." Panunudyo sa kanya ni Jam.

Malapad ang ngiti nya." Of course, may date kami ng baby ko."

"Aysus! Baby daw pero wala pa namang label, call sign muna bago label."

"Siyempre, uso 'yan ngayon."

"Oh, edi ikaw na may love life!"

She laughed at Jam who got in her own car and then waved at her." Enjoy your date."

"Ingat, bye!" Nakatingin lang siya sa kotse ni Jam na papaalis na at ng mawala na ito sa paningin niya ay linock nya ang pintuan ng shop sakto namang may bumusina sa likuran niya.

She faced it and she saw Lucifer inside the car and looking at her with a wide smile. After she locked the door, he first put the keys in her bag and then she went to Lucifer's car and got in.

"Where are we going to date?" She asked Lucifer as he started to drive his car.

Imbis na sagutin siya ni Lucifer ay sinulyapan siya nito at kinindatan saka bumalik ulit ang atensyon nito sa pagmamaneho na ikinanuot noo niya pero na siya nagtanong pa.

Just a minute passed and they stopped in the parking lot without realizing that her mind was too busy where they would date Lucifer so she didn't notice that they were in the parking lot.

"Where are we— Huh?" She stopped what she was going to ask and, wondering when she turned to Lucifer, he covered her eyes with a cloth,"what are you doing?"

Lucifer did not answer, Lucifer got out of the car and then turned around in her seat to open the car door and to help her get out.

"Baby?" Cincy calls Lucifer as he helps her down and now they are walking while holding her he supports her.

"Shh... I'm just here, dont worry."
Lucifer said as he helped Cincy up the stairs and he motioned for Dwayne and Voss to open the door, the two nodded then opened the door and he helped Cincy inside.

They stopped walking when they reached the center where their table was ready. He left Cincy in the middle and he took something and he told his friends to turn off the light and get ready. While, Cincy was nervous because she couldn't see because she was blindfolded and she didn't know where Lucifer was because she felt he leave her side.

Balak nyang tawagin si Lucifer ng magsalita ito mula sa likuran nya.

"You can take off your blindfold. "Lucifer said while holding a cake.

Cincy obeyed what Lucifer said and she turned to Lucifer who was behind her and she was surprised by what she saw.

Red balloons were scattered on the floor and their table was very romantic and her eyes were fixed on the men holding red balloons and there were letters written on it. First there are three men holding balloons one by one, the blonde man with the letter 'C' and the ashgrey hair man with the letter 'A' and the man with black hair is letter 'N' then next three men holding hard maybe paper has written there that 'Be' then two men holding red balloon glued and what is written there is 'My' then the two men The rest of them were wearing red clothes with the letters 'M' and 'Y' on their backs, and she looked tearfully at Lucifer who spoke.

" Girlfriend?" Lucifer asked her with a smile, "i will not promise to be a perfect boyfriend because there is no such thing in this world, i just want to tell you that I will truly love you, and I will promise you only until the end. So Cincy Evalyn Valdez, Can you be my officially Girlfriend?"

Cincy burst into tears at the great joy she felt and she was touched by what Lucifer did for her, her effort she appreciated. She wiped away her tears then smiled at Lucifer who was looking at her and waiting for her answer.

Seeing that he was waiting for her answer, he smiled teasingly. "No."

In her answer, the balloons and the paper held by the men who were squatting fell at the same time.

"Oh! Rip LD." Sabay sabay na sabi ng mga ito na ikinatawa niya.

Tinignan niya si Lucifer na bagsak ang mga balikat na mas lalo niyang ikinatawa.

"Are you really serious about your answer? "

She chuckled and she cupped Lucifer on the cheek and gave him a light kiss on the lips," I'm just kidding, of course, Yes!"

The men there applauded as they had recently complained about her answer.

Eyes widened, stunned, and can't believe to his baby's answer,"really? "

"Gusto mong mag-no ako?"

Mabilis siyang umiling at inilapag ang cake sa lamesa at mabilis na hinalikan si Cincy. They enjoy their passionate kiss when his friends complain. So even against his will they cut off their kiss.

He motioned for his friend Rocco to turn on the light and turn off the dimlight they had used earlier. He also prepared for it for almost two days.

Pinaghila niya ng upuan si Cincy saka pinaupo ito saka sya umupo sa sarili niyang upuan.

"Wow, when did you plan this?" Namamanghang tanong ni Cincy ng makitang nasa gitna sila." Isn't this your friend Conrad's restaurant."

Lucifer nodded. "He was with me in planning this surprise for you, he agreed because it was only one night" The truth is that he and Conrad even argued just to get him to agree to what he wanted and he even paid him five million just to get him to agree.

Fortunately, he begged his other friends who are not like Conrad such a scumbug!

"I love it, thank you" Cincy's smiles were sweet.

Lucifer felt satisfaction for what he heard, fortunately his baby liked it and that's what's important,"yeah. I'm glad you like it"

She clucked her tongue,"of course i will love, the effort and romantic, almost every woman dreams of such a surprise like this."

Lucifer's smile widened,"let's eat, you need strength for later"

"Naughty boyfriend" Shaken, Cincy said then they started eating.

For Cincy this is the most romantic date for them and Lucifer, she is really thankful that he fell in love with her.

DARKESTROAD