Change of Plans

"Hi and ummm bye" I said staring into his eyes then I grabbed Shaun and Leyana by their hand and pulled them away.

I don't even know him, so why do I act so weird around him.

"What was that about?" Shaun asked.

"Long story short,he is the reason I've been so off lately." I answered

"Wait, what happened?"

I looked behind me to see the people that he got out of the car with not far behind but he wasnt there, where did he go? I asked myself, in my head of course I'm not crazy.

"I'll tell u later" I said paying the ticket lady and getting my ticket.

After everyone got there ticket and we wanted around the fair for a while I began to relax and actually have fun.

Til I saw them again, and this time I couldn't get away because he grabbed me before I did.

"Hey, wait! Look I'm sorry I don't know who you are but please stop treating me like I'm a plague."

"Ummm ok" I replied with a blank stare.

Leyana and his friends walked off to give us some privacy or to flirt, probably the second option.

"So what your name? It seems we work in the same department but I have no idea who you are."

My name is Mila and yours is?

"Eric?" He answered.

"Well it was nice meeting you Eric, bye now." I said waving and turning my neck to him at the same time.

"YeP I said popping the P.

I pulled out my phone to call and see where my best friends went then I looked up to see them flirting with Eric's friends, well Leyana was flirting with one of Eric's friends while Shaun was no where to be found.

"I guess its not bye after all" Eric whispered in my ear from behind and he seemed to be really close.

My breath caught in my throat and chills ran down my spine.

He kept walking after he said that and I stood still watching his retreating back.

Then he turned around and said "you coming."

"Ummm yea." I replied.

What just happened I thought in my mind as my feet somehow started to walk towards my friends.

"Hey, Mila so me and Dylan-Erics friend- decided to just hang out together since you to get along so well" Leyana explained.

"Nooo I think it you two who get along so well." I said pointing at Leyana and Dylan.

"But it's cool go have fun."

"Wait Dylan where is Andrew?"

"He left not to long ago." Dylan said.

"Let me guess a booty call." Eric asked his friend.

"YeP." Dylan answered.

"It's 3:00, who has a booty call at 3:00."

"Jake and occasionally Eric." Dylan said.

"Shutup Dylan! That's not true" Eric said turning to me.

"Anyway" Leyana interrupted me and Dylan are going to go to a little diner foam the road bye now! She said grabbing Dylan and leaving me.

"Oh myy godd" I mumbled under my breath.

"What was that." Eric said stepping closer to me.

Ohh nothing, nothing at all.

So what are WE going to do?

We aren't doing anything, YOUR taking me home because I drove here with Leyana.

Oh come on, we just got here what so bad about being here with little ole me? He asked.

Eric's pov

I tried to give her the best puppy dog face I could. Notice I said tried.

Ughh whatever let's go before I change my mind.she said with a cute pout.

In that case let's go! I yelled.

This is going to be one hell of a fun time.