We Meet Again

Ring...Ring...Ring... I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing and reached over to answer it.

Hello? I answered in a sleepy voice.

Get up my best friends yelled into the phone.

I felt like I heard them from somewhere in the house but I ignored and thought it was my imagination

"What time is it?" I asked them.

"1:35 oh and by the way....we're in your kitchen."

"I KNEW IT!" I yelled getting out my bed heading to the kitchen with my phone still to my ear.

When I got to the kitchen I saw leyana sitting on my counter and Shawn standing in front of her.

"WHY are you psychotic people in my house,.....AGAIN?"

"See what had happened wassss." "I'm not psychotic" Shawn and leyana said at the same time.

"Oh please" I said sarcastically. "So why are you-wait give me my key and I'm changing my code!" I yelled getting back on track.

"Jeez, ok! Somebody's got there thong in a twist."

"Actually I don't where thongs to bed,anyway,why are you negros in my house anyway?"

"Well as you know it 1:50 now and we wanted to be at the fair at 12." leyana started.

"But as you can see that didn't happen." Shawn finished.

"So what time do you guys wanna go now then?" I asked taking out eggs and bacon to fix breakfast

"Want some?" I asked turning around and cutting them off.

"Did you hear anything we just said?" Shawn asked.

"Ummm..yea of course but it wouldn't hurt to repeat it." I lied.

Honestly how could you blame me once you see those gorgeous brown eyes it hard to ever concentrate.

"Ok so after breakfast we are going to the fair and are riding in my car" leyana said.

"What is your problem!" they both yelled.

"Nothing" I said back and rolled my eyes.

"You sure?" They asked sounding really concerned

"Yea I'm good."

"Ok."