The ride home.....

"Hey guys!" Someone shouted from behind us as we were leaving.

"Oh god, I thought you left." Mila said and then I recognized the person as Mila's friend Shaun.

"Where were you going without me?" Shaun asked.

"Home." I replied

"Well Mr.sexy pants, were you both going home together?" Shaun asked with a smirk and a wink.

"No Shaun he was dropping me off at home, and thats it." Mila said.

"Oh well, looks like im third wheeling, I have no ride and leyanna took the car." Shaun said.

"Better call your friend." Mila said while running off and grabbing my hand.

Once we got to the parking lot she turned to ask me where was my car parked I grabbed her hand and lead her to the car.

"What about your friend?" I asked her.

"Dont worry about him, he's ditched me plenty of times, he'll be fine."

"Ok." I laughed reaching the car.

"Wow, I love your car!"

                              Mila's p.o.v

" Thanks." he said.

So it your turn Mr. sexy pants." I said laughing.

"So you think I sexy huh?" he said with a smirk.

"No I was coping what Shaun said." I lied poorly while looking out the window.

"Yea sure,whatever." He replied sarcastically.

"So about that game...." I interrupted his laughing even though it was the most sexiest thing I've ever heard.

"Ok-ok ask your question" he said

"Are you from here?" I asked

No actually, im from England, I moved here about 2 years ago.

"I knew I heard a accent!" I THOUGHT I said in my head until he responded yea it comes and goes.

"Sweet!" I said and he laughed.

"How old are you?"

"24" he said in his accent and I swooned.

"Favorite color?" She said with a smirk.

"Gold" he smirked back.

"Thats not a color."she replied.

"Yes, technically it is...." he said still smirking, I just wanted to kiss that smirk right off his face.

"What makes you happy?"

"Right now, you-but usually my family and sometimes my most aggravating friends."

"Okk." I said trying to hide my blush, for a second hating my light skin gene's.

"Anymore questions?" He asked.

"Yes, one more where are we going." I said looking around trying to get some kind of idea where we were going.

"I do not know." He said while laughing.

"Ok, I live on maple street by the way, you know, in case you were wondering." I said throwing just a little bit of shade.

"Haha, very funny, I got lost talking to you, so technically its your fault." He said making a you turn towards my house.

"Why you do you have to be so technically?" I asked but im secretly starting to really like it,and we rode the rest of the way to my house in comfortable silence.

AUTHORS NOTE: Ok I know I haven't updated in awhile and im soooo sorry to those of you who enjoy my book, but id really appreciate if all of you ghost readers could vote for the book and comment any suggestions and how you like the book so far. Thanks alot!!
                                               -XOXO, mia

Come on guys all I ask for is 5 votes for some motivation for another chapter.