Part 9

"LET'S GO!" Darry shouted as we all piled into his truck and Two-bit's truck. It's Dally, Johnny, and I in Darrys car. Then Soda, Pony, and Steve in Two-bit's car. "So, do you really you love each other?" Johnny asked cautiously.

"I'm in love with your sister kiddo," Dally smiles wrapping his large arm around my tiny waist, pulling me closer to him.

"And I'm in love with Dallas Winston," I smile kissing his cheek as his grasp tightens on me in a protective way.

"Who would of known little old Bree would find love before Darry," Johnny smiled is disbelief. 

"So Johnny, did my girl over here date anybody from your guys gang?" Dally asked, I nearly did a spit take but, I had no water in my mouth.

"Uh, actually she dated everybody  minus Pony and I. She dated Darry when she first met him. Soda right before she moved, they'd still be together if she didn't move. Two-bit when she was my age. Steve during Christmas," Johnny explains.

We got to the house and the gang all gasped at the size of it. "This is huge," Soda gasped walking into  his house.

I smiled and walked into my house, started to unpacking all my stuff when Dally snuck up behind me wrapping his arm around my small waist, "how 'bout we go on a date night tonight?"

I whip around kissing his lips gently, "I would love that Dallas."

"Good, get ready we'll leave in about a half an hour baby girl," he smiles kissing me once again walking out.

I change into a loose pink dress that ends at my lower thigh. I put my hair in loose curls and in a loose high ponytail letting a few strands hang to frame my face. My make-up isn't caked on but lightly dusted. I put on a hint of cover-up, blush, eyeliner, mascara, a light brown eye shadow and a nude lipstick.I look over and I have about two minutes until Dally comes to pick me up from my room. 

Those two minutes feel like two hours but, I heard a knock and rushed to the door to see my prince, Dallas Winston. He was wearing a pair of jeans with a t-shirt and his leather jacket, just how I like it. "Ready?" He asks.

"As I'll ever be," I smile. We walk to the Dingo, a place I've had all my first dates on. The dingo then the drive in then the lot and at the end they drop me off at my house trying to kiss me to top the date off. I smile at all the memories. "So tell me about your old boyfriends and I'll tell you about my ex-girlfriends."

"I dated Darry because I liked how protective and free-willed he was. He was always the boss, even when his parents were alive. I liked how Two-bit was sarcastic, didn't look at life seriously, and was always joking. I admired how Steve was so confident and egotistical. He knew he was good looking and he didn't mind showing it. I liked how Soda was always happy, drrunk on life, reckless yet caring, genuine, and loving. I don't know your all the things I loved about the boys in one but, Sodapop was my first love," I explain.

"I dated this girl Kelsey. I liked how tuff she was and how strong willed she was, I liked how Cara was hard, she didn't  have a care in the world, and didn't give a damn what people thought of her not even her own family. I liked how Annie was a pretty, soft looking girl but on the inside was rough, mean, rude, a good fighter, could kick major ass, just didn't give a fuck, and was hard. I liked how Izzy was a hard head stubborn, adventurous, free-willed, tough, good fighter, always defensive, her confidence shined brighter than the sun, she was a die hard city girl, came from money but acted like she came from hoods, and was a bitch," he smiled as he described all those girls but, I only frowned. I'm not like any of those girl, all of the guys I dated remind me of Dally but, none of those girls remind me of me. "I love you because, I never really loved those girls. I found them different and interesting but, I never loved them or even really cared about them. I cheated on most of them and when they broke up with me I didn't care. You on the other hand, I would die without. You show me the good in the world. You show me  what love is. You bring out the best in me and forget the worst only looking at the good in me. You're so innocent and pure. You're nice, carrying, loving, real, soft, sensitive, when you say something you mean it and I love all those traits plus more. That's why you're the love of my life."

"You Dallas Winston are my true love and I can't imagine my life without you."

"I know how you feel, without you I'd still be some lost hood in New York pissing through girlfriends that I never really cared about."

"There's more?"

"Tons."

"Tell me about them."

"You don't want to hear about them love."

"NO DALLAS TELL ME FUCKING ABOUT THEM! I TELL ME FUCKING ABOUT THEM BECAUSE I TOLD YOU ABOUT MY FUCKING EX-BOYFRIENDS!"

"FINE! I loved Sarah because, she was the most innocent girl in the world, she was so honest it hurt, sweeter than pie, more fragile and sensitive than a flower, you had to protect her, she only saw the best on people, she brought out the very very best of me not one spec of bad would show when she was dating me, she taught me what love was, she was more pure than water, softer than a baby's butt, and she was the most real person I've ever laid eyes on. My biggest regret is hurting her, she was my fiance and she hated when I drank. It was the day before the wedding and I got hammered and ended up hooking up with a bar tender. She broke up with me throwing the ring at me. I carry that with me everywhere because I love her and always will," he explains. At the end he's crying. Tears sting in my eyes, he loves her. He wants Sarah. He made one mistake or else he'd be with his true love.

"You're right I shouldn't of asked," I cried as I got up and walked out of the resturant. 

Why the hell did I have to ask him? Why the hell would he tell me? Was there more, he said there's tons more girls? Did he love all of them? Am I his second choice? I turned down Soda but, Dally doesn't love me as much as he loves Sarah. Could I ever live up to Sarah? Will I always be his second choice? Will he cheat on me like he did Sarah? How did he loose the rest of his girlfriends? Am I dating a cheater? Am I in love with a player?