Chapter Fourteen

PART TWO OF OUR NEW FAMILY 

Steve and Bucky got ready to carry a now sleeping Wanda to bed when Bucky's phone rang. He checked it. "What the hel- Steve, take her to bed." Steve nodded and

Bucky quickly answered the call. "Yes, this is James Barnes. How can I help you?... Okay, what is it? Not right now, he's putting Wanda to bed... Is it important?... It is?...Yes, I'll wait until he gets back..." Bucky stayed on the phone until Steve returned.

"He's here now. So, what was it that you wanted to tell us?"

The person on the other end of the line said something that left them in shock.

"What did you just say?" Steve asked, unbelieving. "Oh my god. How can that be possible. That's huge!"

"Of course we'll be there. Is everything ok?" Bucky asked in concern. "Everything's fine? Glad to hear it. Thanks so much for calling us. Now, where do we have to go, exactly?... Thank you so much! This is great news! Good day to you, too. Goodbye!"

The call ended and Steve and Bucky looked at each other in excitement.

"This is gonna be great." Bucky stayed.

"That it will." Steve agreed. "That it will."

//////////////////////////////////////

Very short, I know. But that was for a reason.

What do you think is happening? Who was calling? What was it about? And why are they so excited? Leave your thoughts down below! Answers will await in the next chapter.