Chapter 25

𝚌 𝚘 𝚘 𝚔 𝚒 𝚎 𝚜

Ilang linggo ang lumipas nung bumisita kami sa pamilya ni Sejun at hanggang ngayon ay hindi ko parin makalimutan yung mga letrato na nakita ko.

Nandito kami sa dressing room at nagbibihis dahil ngayon magsisimula ang week long tour ng Se Eon. Nagdala na din kami ng mga damit namin dahil pupunta rin kami sa ibang provinces para mapromote ang Se Eon.

"Guys! 10 minutes to go! All of you should be inside the shuttle already after 10 minutes" sigaw ng isang staff.

I immediately checked my things and already gathered it in one place.

"Wow Tori! You look amazing" tiningnan ko saan nanggaling ang boses at bumungad sakin si Teacher Hong.

"Thank you po Teacher" I smiled genuinely.

"Are you ready for the tour?" she asked me.

"Yes po. I'm really looking forward with the tour po"

"That's good. I'll leave you here okay? I'll be checking on you every now and then" she smiled and tapped my shoulder.

Sabay sabay kaming pumasok nina Bella sa loob ng shuttle. I chose to sit at the back and near the window. I just wanted to relax my nerve.

My phone chimed and I took a peek. I saw Via's message.

From: Via

I know you're nervous but I know you can do it! Chappie is rooting for you! We'll see you after a week :)

I smiled at her message. She really knows me very well. I was actually worried to leave Via this morning but she assured me that she'll be alright.

Teytey can't check her every now and then because he's also part of the tour. I was supposed to check Chappie's photo but I saw Ivy and Sejun's photo.

Great! Now I can't relax and chill because I'm going to overthink things again.

I plugged in my earphones and listened to some mellow songs to calm my nerves and relax my mind.

"Tori?" Trina lightly tapped my shoulder.

"Hmm?" I removed a piece of my earphone.

"Here" she held a box of red velvet cookies.

"Wow! Thank you Trina!" I hugged her but she tapped my shoulder.

"It's not from me. It's from Mr. Ajero. He asked me to give it to you" she wiggled her eyebrows.

"Oh okay. Thank you" I smiled and immediately unlocked my phone.

I texted Teytey.

"Thanks for the cookies"

I took a snap of the cookies and posted it on my IG story.

"thank you for this Teytey @stellajero_16"

I took a piece and didn't hesitated to eat it.

While I was busy on my phone, I didn't noticed that we already reached our destination.

We were about to enter the mall when the crowd went wild. Se Eon just arrived. We hurriedly went inside the mall and entered the tent.

Se Eon did their rehearsals and Stell was supervising them.

"Hey Tori" Bella tapped my shoulder.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"We'll be out in 5" she smiled.