Chapter 26

𝚋 𝚘 𝚞 𝚚 𝚞 𝚎 𝚝

Natapos na lahat lahat ay hindi ko parin nakikita si Sejun. Baka nga may urgent meeting with Sir Robin.

"Oh Tori? Halika na! Punta na tayo sa next stop" tiningnan ko si Bella na nakatayo na malapit sa shuttle.

Tumango ako sa kanya at naglakad narin papasok ng shuttle. I was sad because Sejun wasn't able to watch me perform but I understand.

I was too preoccupied with my thoughts when my phone beeped and saw a text message from him. I smiled and immediately read the message.

From: JP

I'm sorry I wasn't able to watch you perform babe. We had an emergency meeting. I wasn't able to text you as well because I was too focused with the meeting.

I smiled. I was right. He was in a meeting.

To: JP

No problem. I clearly understand babe. Are you still gonna watch our second performance today?

Maybe he's too tired to even drive. I know he's exhausted. He's working on a new song that he's going to sing plus the artists that wants him to produce their songs.

To: JP

Hey, don't bother coming for the second performance. I know you're tired. Just rest well and I'll just visit you at your condo.

I wasn't paying attention on the road but when I checked by the windows, I can see that we're near to the next mall. I kept my phone and listened to the instructions given by the organizers.

I was unfocused of the things that I should do. I'm not used to this, Sejun not being here to watch me perform live but I got to understand his situation.

Even though I wasn't that focused, our performance went well and it was a wrap for today.

"What's the matter?" tanong ni Trina sakin.

"Don't worry. I'm doing fine" I gave her a smile and continued packing my things.

When I was on my way to the shuttle, a security guard walked towards me and gave me a bouquet of flowers.

"Ma'am para daw po sa inyo" ngiti nito sakin.

"Naku! Salamat po Sir, pero pwede ko po bang malaman kung sino nagpapabigay?" I asked the guard.

"Hindi ko rin po kilala, eh. Hindi din sinabi ang pangalan" he answered me.

"Ganon po ba? Eh ano po yung itsura?" I'm really curious who gave this bouquet.

"May katangkaran po tapos medyo matanda na rin po. Magkamukha nga po kayo Ma'am eh" pagaalala ng guard.

So, hindi si Sejun? Edi, sino?

"Ah sige po. Salamat" I bowed and went inside the shuttle.

Who's this from? Hmm. I can't think of someone.

"Sana all may bouquet" pangungulit ni Bella.

"Luh! Akala mo siya wala" biglang sulpot naman ni Trina sabay nguso.

"Magsi tigil na nga kayo" awat naman ni Calvin sa amin.

I sat at my seat but the person gave me this bouquet never left my mind.

Who are you?

I dismissed the thought by listening to music but I noticed a card attached to the bouquet.