chapter 22

From the entire drive home to the venue Shawn and Camila had their hands laced together, scared of letting go.

As soon as they entered the hall, Camila was dragged by Taylor to fix her veil while, Shawn checked if Joe needed anything.

Shawn was now standing next to Joe as Taylor was walking down the aisle, but his eyes searched for her.

Now, Taylor and Joe were both facing each other reciting their vows and love for each other.

Camila's mind was somewhere else, she was thinking frantically all thoughts and images running in her head were about marriage, not just marriage but about her getting married. She looked over at Shawn and he was already looking at her. She wanted to say it all with her eyes what words couldn't. She was in a different world. She felt someone nudging her with their elbow and she realised she has to pass on the ring to Taylor.

"I pronounce that your wedding vows are sealed and you may henceforth be known to all as husband and wife." The officiant said.
"You may now kiss one another."

Taylor and Joe leaned in for what to be called as their first kiss as husband and wife.

It was the wedding reception now, and the group was sitting at the table with Taylor and Joe's parents.
Shawn got up, took his glass of champagne and cleared his throat.

"I'm Shawn, I've known Joe for like five years now and Taylor for like three years. And their both the best friends everyone deserves, like if I need them at 4 in the morning there here for me at my doorstep without any excuses. Their one of the best couples I've ever come across, their love is not like everyone it's weird, unique and silly but at the same time it's sweet, heart melting and pure. I wish both of you for not today but for the rest of your lives. I know there will be huddles and fights and screams and yells but I also know that if the both of you are together, then no matter what, you both will overcome it and make your way towards each other. To Joe and Taylor." Shawn said raising his glass.

"Aww thank you so much Shawny boy." Taylor said pulling him in for a hug.
•••••••••

It was now time for the first dance, and Taylor and Joe danced to a song Taylor had composed specially for Joe called "Lover".

"Wow, they're so cute." Camila said looking at the newly weds.

Shawn sighed looking over at Camila, "Yeah they are so in love."

"Come on guys. Let's dance." Hailee said ushering Shawn and Camila to the dance floor.

Shawn holded Camila by her waist as she looped her arms around his neck.

They slowly swayed to the music, hoping that this moment could last forever.

All of me by John legend started and they pulled each other a little closer.

What would I do without your smart mouth?
Drawing me in, and you kicking me out
You've got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down
What's going on in that beautiful mind?
I'm on your magical mystery ride
And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright.

Camila rested her head on his chest as the rest of the song played. Shawn knew that as much as Camila showed she was all cool and chill, he knew that deep inside she was broken. He knows that she loved him and still loves him as much as he does.

They can't understand why? Why are they putting each other through hell, why can't they just get over themselves.

They know this is killing them and they don't wanna let go, but their stubbornness leaves them with no choice.

A/N: I'm hoping to possibly complete this story in like a week or so? Maybe. Maybe not.
Also if you have any suggestions feel free..