Chapter 4

**Sexual Content**
-Reed-

"I would love nothing more."

Cheryl just agreed to stay the weekend with me, and I couldn't be happier. I smile at her answer as we finish up our breakfast.

"I should probably run home and get some clothes," Cheryl announces.

"Clothes? What could you possibly need clothes for?" I give her my best sexy grin.

She laughs, and it's contagious. I could sit and listen to her laugh all fucking day. I cannot put my finger on why this woman is so different from anyone else I found attractive. All I know is that a weekend will never be enough for me. I'm already addicted to her sweet body. I want to care for her, not hurt her like the others.

"So you plan to keep me naked all weekend?" She speaks to me in a soft sexy voice.

"Yep!" I confess my intentions.

She immediately pulls my shirt off of her body, exposing her plump breasts and trim waistline, and throws it across the room—my jaw drops.

"Hmmm. You have too many clothes on for this weekend of complete nudity!" She teases.

It was my turn to laugh. I place the breakfast tray out into the hallway and put the Do Not Disturb sign on the door handle. When I return, Cheryl is lying on the bed on her stomach with her perfectly round ass sticking up, demanding my attention. Her bouncy curls sprawl across the pillow—my breath hitches at the sight of her body.

I pull my shorts off and jump on the bed beside her. "You're perfect." I smack her ass.

She squeals, "You're pretty damn perfect yourself."

I lay beside her and place my mouth on her lips. I about to lose it when her tongue starts swirling around my mouth. I recall vividly how that tongue felt on my hard cock. I place my hand on the back of her head and deepen our syrup-tasting kiss. I could not stay away from Cheryl's delicious lips, which surprised me because I never was a fan of kissing the women I was with sexually. Her lips are like a drug, and I am the addict who will do anything to have another taste.

"Mmmm." Cheryl moans.

One thing leads to another, and we are getting lost in each other once again. Our bodies move in perfect rhythm as Cheryl rides me hard. I watch her pleasure-filled face and breasts bounce as she reaches her orgasm. After she rides it out, I flip her over and take her from behind, slapping her ass now and again.

"Yes! Reed! Harder, Baby." She demands.

Her words take me over the edge. "Mmmm."

Once we both reach our peak, I roll with her in front of me. I hold her. I never want to let her go, ever. I must have this woman. Now I have to figure out how this whole damn thing is going to work out. I know that I'm not letting her go, she's a treasure that I've found, and I'm claiming her as my own.

"Please, don't ever leave me." I barely whisper the words.

I've been so afraid of someone that I care about leaving me, just like my mother did. That's why I don't let anyone get close to me. I know that they will leave me too. She turns around to face me, and I have tears in my eyes.

She places both of her hands on my cheeks and looks deep into my eyes. "Baby, I'm not going anywhere."

I have no words; I pull her into me and sob into her hair. I have never in my life cried so damn hard before. Not when my mother left us or when my father died. This woman is causing me to experience all kinds of new emotions, and I love every second of it.