Chapter 2

**Sexual Content**
-Reed-

I didn't feel like returning to my room after my last new product meeting. Kraft is trying to get their new product, which is part of the cream cheese division called Smooth As Silk, picked up by this large grocery chain. It's supposed to spread and mix into your recipes easily. I brought bagels to allow the buyer to taste test the product. It went well. They loved it. All that needs to happen now is to get the contract signed.

I had seen a bar down the block from my hotel when I checked in. I leave my suit jacket and tie in my car and unbutton a few buttons down my crisp white shirt. When I enter Max's Taphouse, I look towards the bar. It's packed. I'm just about ready to give up finding a seat when I see an empty one near the end of the bar. What I didn't notice until I got closer was a stunning brunette with long curly hair. I usually go for blondes, but there's something about her that intrigues me. I quickly walk over to her wanting to grab the seat before someone else beats me to it. She's looking down at her phone.

"Excuse me. Is this seat taken?"

She looks up from her phone. When I said that she was stunning, it was a fucking understatement. She is drop-dead gorgeous. Her alabaster skin is flawless. I have a strong desire to place my hand along her rosy cheek to feel if her skin is as soft as it looks. I can't keep my eyes off of her painted honey beige full lips. Ordinarily, I go for bright red lips and blue eyes, but I could seriously get lost in her deep brown eyes. When I realize that we are staring at each other, I raise my eyebrows, looking for an answer. She blushes, making her already rosy cheeks a dark crimson.

"Um...no," she stutters adorably.

"No?" I ask.

She looks flustered. "I mean, no, the seat is available."

"Do you mind?" I move my hand towards the empty chair.

She smiles, and my heart skips a beat. "Please, sit."

We introduce ourselves and talk about our work. Cheryl owns her own Interior Designer business; I'm impressed. She was to be meeting her partner here tonight, but she was a no-show as luck would have it. Cheryl takes a sip from her cocktail that I purchased for her. She places her pouty lips around her straw, and I can feel my cock twitch.

Damn! "Lucky straw!"

She blushes, and I have to adjust myself. It's not a typical night for a woman and me. We enjoy the rest of the evening. I'm surprised at how much we have to talk about with each other. Before I know it, the bartender is calling the last call.

I look right into her beautiful eyes. "I don't want the evening to end."

I see her thinking through what I just said to her.

"Where to?" She replied, and my cock begins to stand at attention with just the thought of having her.

I'm pleasantly surprised and want to get the hell out of there before she changes her mind. I throw money on the bar and take her hand. We are almost out of the door when the bartender stops her. He calls her over, and it pisses me off. Of course, I don't show her my true feelings. What I want to do is kick his ass. A few moments later, she returns.

"Everything okay?" I ask.

She gives me a cute smirk. "Kenny is just worried that you are a serial killer or something."

We both laugh, but deep down, I decided that maybe I need to stop by here later and show that asshole what a serial killer is.

We make a short walk to my hotel. Even though the bartender is in the back of my mind, Cheryl has a way of demanding my attention. She takes my mind off of him, and it's now entirely on her. I can't get up to my room fast enough. I'm not usually one for kissing. Mainly because I don't like to get close up and personal with my conquests, but Cheryl is different. Kissing her is all that I can think about now. When we get on the elevator, I place my hands on her waist and pull her to me.