Carl Imagine. (SCUM.)

Rated R. Imagine for @twd_fanfics12

I've been with Carl on and off since the fourth grade, we even got stuck in the apocalypse together. I was with him and his mom, Lori when it all happened. Rick, Carl's father was in a coma. Eventually, Lori died during child birth. Anyhow. Carl and I are broken up. I know we will be back together, we care about each other but we have never told each other I love you.

Your P.O.V

"I'm done thinking that we could work it out, I'm done with how it feels spinning my wheels letting you drag my heart around." I sang, crying. "So that's what it is? I'm dragging your heart around?" Said Carl, standing behind you. You jumped, because you didn't know that he was there. "Shit Carl." I  said. "Jacqulynne, I love you." Carl said, looking in your eyes. I jumped into his arms,  surprised by what I was doing, but I was so happy, that's the first time he has ever said I love you. "Carl, I love you too." I said crying.  He kisses you once. &' pulls away. Then he kisses you again, but neither of you stop. You started making out. Carl pushes me against the wall and begins kissing my  neck, and unbuttons your shirt. I took off his shirt and  rubbed his chest. He picked me up and placed me on the bed, he took my pants off, and I took his off. "Are you ready for this?" Carl asked. "We don't have to if you don't want to.

"As long as it's with you, I'm ready." I said, smiling. He kissed me one more time, and stuck it slowly. It hurt at first, but I got used to it. It started to feel good. "Faster, deeper." I said. His length felt so long inside of me. We both went at the same time and pulled out and lied on top of me for a second, he rolled over, we both got dressed and we cuddled. "I don't want to lose you anymore." Carl said. "Something could happen to either one of us, and neither of us could live with the guilt. I love you and I know you love me."

"I do love you, Carl. I don't want to lose you anymore either." With that, we kissed and closed our eyes and went to sleep. We didn't just have sex, we made love, and I know he could feel it too.

Note from Alley: I tried as hard as I could to make it fit. I hope you like it.