Chapter 6

Norman scooped Sammy up and dashed up the stairs, the rest of the workers following behind. "You'll be okay Sammy." Norman whispered. Wally ran to the telephone and called the ambulance.
A few minutes later, the sound of a siren bleared outside of the studio, and Norman carefully carried Sammy outside.
Norman, Jack, and Wally went into the back with Sammy, while the rest of them went back to work, all worried about Sammy.
In the back of the speeding ambulance, Sammy suddenly woke up. His head wobbled as he looked around at his friends, his eyes landing on Norman. Sammy gave him a huge grin.
Everyone stared at him, how was he smiling when he almost died? "Sheep..." Sammy said, pointing to Wally. "Hey, you okay Sam-" Norman tried asking. "Sheep..." Sammy interrupted him, this time pointing to Jack.
Norman raised an eyebrow at his crazy friend. "Sheep..." Sammy pointed at Norman. "Is he okay?" Jack asked.
"I think he's off his rocker." Wally said. Sammy turned his head back to Norman and grabbed his arm in a surprisingly tight grip.
Norman stared at Sammy, wondering what the hell was wrong with him. "Norman...?" Sammy asked. "Is he back to normal now?" Wally whispered straight in Jack's ear. Jack shrugged.
"Yes Sammy what is it?" Norman asked gently. "You're the fluffiest sheep." Sammy grinned widely and petted Norman's hair.
"Never mind." Wally sighed. "You're my favourite sheep." Sammy smiled, then laid back down and fell asleep, still clutching Norman's arm. He couldn't help but think how adorable Sammy looked as he slept.
"Yep, he's lost it." Jack said. Norman was afraid he'd wake Sammy up if he moved so he stayed still. They finally arrived at the hospital, and wheeled Sammy to a room.
The doctor shooed Norman, Wally, and Jack out of the room. After a while that felt like years to the others, the doctor came out of the room to inform them that Sammy would be fine, he just needs to rest.
"Go home, and make him something to eat, and lots of water, he should be back to normal after some sleep." The doctor told them.
Sammy wobbled out of the room and almost fell over. Norman quickly came over to support him. "How are you feeling Sammy?" He asked as they walked back to the studio.
Sammy blinked a few times, then sluggishly shrugged. "Just really tired." He yawned, eyelids drooping. They entered the studio and Norman led Sammy to a couch, the composer instantly falling asleep.
Norman sat on the end of the couch for a minute, before leaving to get back to work.
Soon Sammy woke up to someone shaking him. He felt much better and his brain felt more cleared. He was also really hungry.
He looked up and saw Joey staring down at him with anger in his eyes. This frightened Sammy as the last thing he remembered was passing out under the stairs.
He looked around and was surprised to see he was in a room. "W-what happened?" Sammy asked, extremely confused.
"Mr.Lawrence! You have done no work for two weeks straight, WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING?!" Joey yelled at Sammy.
Sammy fell off the couch and looked up in terror and confusion at his boss. "I-I...have no idea what happened!" Sammy said.
"LAWRENCE! SO HELP ME GOD I WILL MAKE YOU REGRET EVER LIVING!!! WHY HAVEN'T YOU BEEN WORKING?!?!" Joey screamed so loudly the windows rattled.
Sammy whimpered and crawled backwards on the floor away from Joey. "I-I-I'm so sorry s-sir! I-I'm not sure w-what happened!" Sammy stuttered, extremely confused.
There was the sound of something loudly falling on the floor. Joey's head snapped in the direction of the noise.
"S-sir! W-what are you doing to Sammy?!" Norman charged into the room. "I'm going to fire him, because he wouldn't DO HIS WORK, FOR THE PAST TWO WEEKS!!!" Joey screeched in rage.
Norman glared at Joey.
"Just to let you know Mr. Drew, poor Sammy has been stuck under the staircase for the past two weeks, almost died, and has not the slightest clue what has happened, so I suggest you leave him the HELL alone!!" Norman huffed angrily at his boss. Sammy's eyes widened.
"No he hasn't!" Joey said. "Well since you don't give a crap about your employees, yes this has happened, so please leave him alone!" Norman said.
Joey huffed and left the room, slamming the door. Norman ran up to the terrified Sammy on the ground.
He grabbed Sammy's hand and pulled him to his feet. "Are you okay Sammy?" Norman asked softly. Sammy nodded, face turning a bit red.
"You yelled at Joey! How are you not fired?" Sammy said. Norman shrugged his shoulders. "Why was Joey yelling at me? Did I do something wrong?" Sammy asked in confusion.
"No, of course you didn't." Norman said, smiling sweetly at his friend. Wally and Jack came crashing into the room.
Jack tripped over the broken projector on the floor that Norman had dropped when he entered the room to see Joey yelling at Sammy.
Wally caught him and both their faces turned red. He pushed Jack back on his feet and looked over to Norman and Sammy. "So, how are you doing Sammy?" Wally asked.
"I'm good, really confused though." Sammy answered. "Yeah, we should tell him what happened." Jack said. They all sat down on the couch and began to tell Sammy what happened. Wally did most of the talking since he loved to talk. A lot.
"So we found ya under the stairs, Thomas said that they needed the keys to open the door, then tall guy over here bashes the door open like the hulk." Wally said, pointing to Norman.
Sammy sniggered. "Then, you said somethin bout a sheep and passed out, so Norman carried you up the stairs, I called the ambulance, Norman, Jack, and I rode in the back with you." Wally explained.
"Then what happened?" Sammy asked excitedly. "Well..." Wally said.