Life Right Now (10 Years Since "Journey's End")

Rose Tyler's POV

"Ouch!", I squealed as I accidently poured my tea too quickly into the cup, causing hot dropplets to fall onto my hand. It was a Tuesday. It's been raining for what seems all bloody week! I'm still looking into a job, but it seems that nothing is right for me. I have tried outlet malls, beauty salons, even the local market didn't except me. I placed the small cup on the table as I scimed the headline of the newspaper.

"Destruction in London? Not anymore!"

My eyes glided over the sentence once more. "What?", I thought. I flipped over to the next page where there was a blown out picture of a blurred of what looks like to be a spacecraft. I stared to read more into the article.

"It has been nearly a year since any comotion has been amuck in London! We have sources that think they know what caused all this 'out-of-this-world phenomenon' in the first place! 'Well, I'm pretty sure it had to deal with the government! Whenever we have a crisis with Prime Minister or even the Queen, there is recus in streets and mayhem in people's homes!'"

I quickly threw the pieces of paper across the table. I started to shake my head. "No Rose, you have to forget about him. You have David now. He is YOUR Doctor", the word "Doctor" rung in my head. I have been thinking about him everyday ever since he left me on that beach with his look alike. I sometimes cried at night knowing that I would never see him again. I also had nightmares about him dying or the Daleks taking over, it was a repeating process.

When the Doctor left, I asked if this "half-timelord/half-human" wanted a name. Of course, he wanted to be called "The Doctor", but I knew it wasn't to be really him and I would be way more depressed if I had to keep on calling him that name. Instead, I lied to him in saying that he needed to chose a human name in case anyone got confused. He picked the name David. He said it reminded him of a little boy he used to know who wanted to see distant lands and far off places.. I had no clue who he was talking about.

After two years, we decided to get married and live our lives the way we wanted it to be. We live in the same apartment that my mother, Jackie, used to live in with me. My mum, dad, and Tony (who is now twelve-years-old), live in a bigger house on the other side of town. We see them often and usually come over on weekends. Also, just like the Doctor, David hates my mum's hugs too.

Now, in our little, raggedy appartment, there is me, David, and our little boy, Jack. He is the cutest little three-year-old I have ever seen in my life and that isn't the mother in me talking! He looks exactly like his dad and is suprisingly a ladies man in day care, who knew? That is another reason I haven't been getting a job, the day care that he goes to has shut down for a couple of days to do maintenence, so I have been watching over him while David goes and works at a local bakery not too far up the road.

My mind starts to wonder off as I look around the room. "I wonder what my life would be like if the Doctor and me never got seperated by the dimesions?"

"I love you", I said, looking into those beautiful, brown eyes of his. He would have laughed and said, "Quite right, too. And I suppose, it's good as any to say it... Rose Tyler... I love you", we would have smiled just for a second, before we lean in for our first, incredible ki...

"Honey, I'm back with baked goods!..."

OUH HOH HOH! What will happen next? And I hope this wasn't too boring for you guys! I just needed to tell you the run down of things before things start to get rolling! Also, I know it is a little short, but I promise I will either write longer chapters or make a lot more little chapters! Well, I'm off! I will post another juicy chapter soon! Allons-y! and Happy New Year!