Flavor Text: Weapons

- This is strange, it seems to be alive; I think it thirsts for something. Blood? [Skill - Growing Pains: Each kill increases the power of the weapon.] – Evolving Weapon (Varied)

- Its birth is a mystery, its strength lore. You wield it beautifully. You should give it a name for it has a soul. [Skill - Heart of Hatred: This weapon has increased effectiveness against creatures that feed off blood. Each strike increases the power of the weapon]. - The Belstem Indignat (Misc., Whip, Dexterity/Spirit)

+ To hunt ones foe, one need to know their weakness and wield it. Stalk them in the dark shadows as they once did you. This weapon has many siblings. [Skill – Seeds of Hatred: This weapon has increased effectiveness against creatures that feed off blood. Each kill increases the power of the weapon] - Semințe Blestemat Weapons. (Misc., Whip, Dexterity/Spirit)

- A unique sword created and used by Fujidahl family who were taught the way of the warrior and Chivalric code. This sword is a Paradox. Two opposite forging styles have melded together perfectly to create this unique weapon. This sword was cast into shaped yet folded many times over; it is truly a mysterious beauty. - Arming Katana (Sword, Single-Edge, Dexterity)

- Anti-Weapons

+ The power to render magic useless is an invaluable tool, but preventive measures are a best practice. It is said the best defense is the great offense, so destroy magic at its source. [Skill – Magic eater: This weapon is effective against magic casters]. – Anti-Avinirrian weapons.

+ To hold an advantage over another and use it to beat them into submission; they must have done something truly terrible to be so cruel. [Skill - Undead Killer: This weapon is effective against those feed off blood.] – Necrofewnic Killer weapons.

+ To hunt in the wilds of the land as a wild animal you must embrace a unique kind of savagery or simply know you have something that gives you a distinct advantage. [Skill – Beasts Hunter: This weapon is effective against beast blood] – Fangoul slayer weapons

- A great sword granted to great heroes for a season. In a time of stories and legends this sword was granted to a man, who would become a great hero. He saved and took back his Nation and country. He is an inspiration to many would be heroes. – Dragon Spirit Sword

- If you can perceive its form, you might yet survive. – Long sword of Folding Light

- Firing the weapon causes the gyrated ensphered coils distort time and space around the weapons single slug bullet, causing the bullet it to exist in a Recurrent Quantum Superposition that upon [Skill - Singularity: loaded ammo fires infinitely] - Quan Tau Time Trigger

- A sword Granted to a king by the Heavens. A blow from this sword strikes like thunder and lightning. Though is the legend of this weapon truly accurate? – Seven-Branched sword.

- Bhaltair Swords

+ A sword with a hilt made from bone and steel, bound in flesh and blood, wielded by beast of a man. Be wary when holding this sword, it possesses a subtle influence. – cursed sword of Bhaltair

+ The sword of a man who once known as a beast. The King of an ancient land once deemed that the sword was truly beautiful and finely crafted. The king ordered that the weapon be purified and cleansed to let its true beauty shine through. I assume that unsightly past of this weapon was removed as well. – Shining sword of Bhaltair.

- A Sword wielded by one who was called the greatest military asset on the field of battle but known as a failure as a warrior. He valued life above death, and love above honor. Ironically, he never lost or fell in battle. – Katana of Silver Dragon.