Episode Nine: A Planning Of A Party

Plot twist, the stuff in this episode is actually kinda important. WHOA

Kyoka's band: Blasting Headphones: Guitar, Lead Singer: Kyoka Jiro(PurplePunk). Drums, Teva Rice(Percussing). Bass, Maxwell Rice(AllAboutThatBass). Keyboard, Jocelyn Smith(IAmOnBoard).

One Week Later:

Kyoka, 11:32 AM

Kyoka was walking to lunch with Momo when Tenya stopped them in the hall.

  "Okay, so, as class rep, I must help plan the school wide dance," he started. Kyoka cocked her head, puzzled. "And I honestly have no idea what I am doing please help me."

Kyoka laughed and Momo elbowed her. "Of course we'll help."

Kyoka muttered, "I don't want to but okay."

  "Thank you!" Tenya bowed and started walking. The trio fell into step together and started talking about planning the dance.

  "We have a DJ, right?" Momo asked, threading her fingers with Kyoka's.

  "Our only candidate is Mr. Yamada," Tenya explained.

  Kyoka cringed. "That's not great."

  "Yes," Tenya said sadly.

  "Hey, Kyoka's band can play for part of the night!" Momo suggested.

  "That would be wonderful!" Tenya said.

  Kyoka stopped in her tracks, "no."

  "Come on! You would be so good!" Momo defended. Kyoka started walking again. Tenya pushed the lunchroom doors open.

  "No, Blasting Headphones is an outside of school thing. They probably wouldn't want to do that," Kyoka shook her head, taking a lunch tray.

  "Can you at least check?" Momo pleaded as the sat at a table.

  "Ugh, fine, only for you," Kyoka sighed, pulling out her phone.

Messaging on Blasting Headphones
PurplePunk: My girlfriend wants us to play at my school dance next week.
Purcussing: Sounds sick, I'm in
AllAboutThatBass: Oh no she's saying sick again. Joce, what did you do to my baby sister
IAmOnBoard: I severely messed her up.
PurplePunk: I need answers people!
AllAboutThatBass: Sounds fine
IAmOnBoard: What day is it
PurplePunk: Friday, 6pm
IAmOnBoard: I can't. Babysitting
Percussing: Ty can take car of himself
IAmOnBoard: I'm taking care of Tyler and Rain, the severely autistic one.
Percussing: Oh, okay, yeah don't bail on that
PurplePunk: You can't make it...
PurplePunk: Oh noooo........

"We can't do it. Jocelyn can't come." Kyoka set her phone down and shoved a rice ball into her mouth.

  "Jocelyn is the keyboard player right?" Momo asked. Kyoka nodded, her mouth full of food. "I play piano, I bet I could figure out how to play a keyboard."

  Kyoka swallowed her food, "I guess, I can teach you."

  "Yes!" Tenya said.

  "I honestly forgot you were there," Kyoka admitted.

Shoto, 4:32 PM

"Iz? You still in here?" Shoto walked into their room cautiously.

  "Yeah," a small voice came from the desk in the corner.

  "I brought you some food, since you keep not coming to dinner." Shoto set the bag of chips, apple and ham and cheese sandwich on the desk.

  "Thanks," Izuku looked up at his boyfriend and smiled.

  "Hey, the school dance is next week. Do you maybe want to go?" Shoto asked, leaning up against the post of the bunk bed.

  "I don't know, it's a lot of people," Izuku opened the bag of chips.

  "It'll be fun," Shoto said. Seeing his boyfriend wasn't convinced, Shoto brought up something else. Something the boys had been working on for the past few weeks.

  Izuku set his pen down. "Maybe..." He straightened the way he was sitting. "But, you've gotta ask properly."

  Shoto chuckled and stepped behind the green haired boy, putting his arms around him, "okay then, Izuku Midoriya, will you go to the dance with me?"

  "Sure," Izuku leaned back and kissed the other boy.

  And so it started.

+*____*+

Okay, so a short one, but an important one. Took me a bit to update. 1-B doesn't have that much planned for it, but it will be over soon and then the planned stuff is gonna happen.