Episode Seven: Mario Kart Chaos

Three Weeks Later:

Kyoka, 4:32 PM

Kyoka's phone buzzed, making her jump.

New message on Class A
MOMo: What did Denki and Mina do to get detention this time
SeroMan: Who knows
SleepPlz: He flunked a test.
PurplePunk: That sounds exactly like him
MOMo: What about Mina
Alien: I flunked the same test because he cheated off me
ClassRep: WHY ARE YOU TEXTING IN DETENTION
Alien: Mr. Aizawa's asleep
SleepPlz: Pfft
EliaNah: Haha
SparkleSparkle: Hmmm
LEM: That idiot cheated off you?!
Alien: Yes...
PurplePunk: Hitoshi, you are dating the stupidest human in the world
SleepPlz: I'm morosexual
LEM: Same
BloodStone: Yeah!
BloodStone: HEY
ShakesQueer: Oh, wow
Greenwater: How are you two still dating?
SplitBoy: Only God knows
PikaPika: Hitoshi! Kyoka!
PurplePunk: You know it's the truth
SleepPlz: You really do
PikaPika: Betrayed by the two closest people in my life!
Alien: I'm not one the closest people in your life?!?!
PikaPika: You're a close third
AngelFace: Anyone want to play Mario Kart?
PurplePunk: I'll crush you
PetsBro: Okay!
Greenwater: Definitely, Ochaco!
sugardaddy: I will come
BloodStone: Coming!
MOMo: I will moderate
EliaNah: I'm coming!
ClassRep: I will join you!
Ojiro: I'm coming!
LEM: Prepare to die
ShakesQueer: I'm gonna come
SplitBoy: I will come as well
EliaNah: Can you bring Izu
SplitBoy: He doesn't want to
EliaNah: Oh, okay

Kyoka made her way to Dorm Commons. Eliana, Katsuki, Rikido, Shoto, Ojiro, Tsu, Ochaco, Momo, Kiri, Tenya, Fumi and Koji were either there, or filed in quickly.
Koji got fifth, Shoto got fourth, Tsu got third, Tenya got second and Kyoka won the overall tournament.

Katsuki threw a fit when he lost.

Denki, 5:12 PM

Mr. Aizawa walked Mina and Denki back to the dorms. He opened the door and Denki immediately heard screaming. It was coming from the Commons. Everyone was piled on top of each other in some way. Even more people were there than had texted on the chat.

  There were two layers of people on the couch. Layer one was; Kiri, Fumi, Toru, Hanta and Katsuki. Layer two was; Kyoka, Eliana, Yuga and Tsu. Shoto sat a few feet away from the couch, avoiding the pile. Momo stood behind the couch, scolding someone with what the class called her "Mad Mom Face". Tenya sat at the mini kitchen counter, shaking his head. Ojiro was sitting on the floor between the couch and coffee table. Koji sat directly next to the couch, Kyoka, who was a very close friend of his, had her foot resting on his head. Everyone was screaming something, excluding Koji who didn't speak much. Katsuki's voice was the loudest with the words, "DIE DIE" and Tenya's being the second loudest with "CALM YOURSELVES". The only person not there was Izuku.

  Denki snorted and Mina grabbed his shoulder and laughed with her forehead rested on it. Denki could slightly hear Mr. Aizawa say something like, "yeah, I'm gonna go" before leaving.
  Denki felt his phone buzz slightly. He checked it quick.

New message on Cool Kids+ Denki
Kendo: Um, what is going on in the A Commons
PikaPika: Even I don't know
SleepPlz: Something to do with Mario Kart. I'm not there
NeatoMo: You're class is crazy
PikaPika: Tell me something I don't know

Keigo, 5:14 PM

"So, this is the student dorms..." Toshinori, the particularly skinny man who was showing Keigo around the school, said as he opened the door to said dorms. He immediately shut it after hearing a very loud noise coming from inside. "Um, and the students."

  "Um, do I want to go in there?" Keigo asked.

  "No, but I have to show it to you. One sec," he reopened the door, releasing the sound for a moment. He slipped in and reshut the door. The doors must have some kid of noise canceling or something. I looked like Toshinori yelled something. He turned and opened the door again. It was quiet now.

  Keigo walked in. It looked like a pretty normal Dorm Commons. There were a few tables, a mini kitchen, a couch with a coffee table and TV, an elevator and a door the the stairs.

  There also was a pile of silent colorful haired kids on the couch and few other kids strewn about the room. Toshinori cleared his throat, "this is your new teacher's assistant Mr. Takami." He turned toward Keigo, "and this, is Class A. Minus Midoriya. Does anyone know where he is?"

  A slightly familiar looking boy with split white and red hair said calmly, "he's in our room. He didn't want to come over here."

  "Wise decision," someone muttered.

+*___*+

Was that two chapters in one day?!?! Holy crap. Nothing that happened in this chapter was preplanned. Kinda a filler. There's a lot of texting chats in this story for some reason. Idk
Have a good day Guys, Gals and Non-Binary Pals-Henry