Episode Seven and One Half: A Family Visit

To clarify what this chapter is, it is what happened with Shoto and Touya the night of the kidnapping.

Three weeks ago:

Touya, 8:01 PM

Touya took a deep breath, "this is not a good idea."

  "I didn't visit her for years. You'll be fine," Shoto said.

  "Let me give you some reasons why I should not do this. I'm wanted, they won't let me in, she won't recognize me,-" Touya started.

  "Shut up," Shoto pushed the doors of the hospital open. "Hey, Ginger," he greeted the brown haired woman at the desk. "Hi, Bonnie," he greeted the dark skinned other woman.
Wow, he know these people by name, Touya thought. "Hello, Shoto. Overnight or just late?" Ginger asked.

  "Just late. Is she asleep?"

  "Not that I know of, but if she is we can give you a time to visit tomorrow."

  "Alright thank you." Shoto signed a paper and led Touya upstairs. "Mom's on floor three."

  "Why was that so easy?" Touya asked.

  "They trust me," Shoto shrugged.

  The reached the third floor and went to a certain room. Shoto knocked calmly. The was a soft "come in" from the other side of the door.

Shoto pushed the door in. He walked in while Touya stood outside of the room. Rei, their mother, sat on a chair in the middle of the room, watching the tv. She switched it off as Shoto crouched down to hug her, "hey, Mom. How are you?"

"I'm alright," she said.

"Hey, I brought someone else today. Do you want to see them?"

"You brought a friend?"

"Not exactly. Come in," Shoto said. He waved toward the door. Touya took a long inhale.
He walked in, "hey, Mom..."

Somehow, someway, she recognized him, "Touya?" She stood up and walked slowly toward him, "what- what did he do to you?" She touched her son's face, running her fingers across the purple patches of skin.

Touya raised a hand to his face, "this- this is a long story."

"Tell me. I don't care how long the story is."

So he did. He told the whole story. The story of how three months after his power manifested, he wasn't sent to a "boarding school". How he was sent to a government program to create the greatest heroes. How he met Keigo there. How hard the training was. How he went home for a weekend to find his little brothers face burned and his mother gone. How he tried to defend his siblings which resulted in the... incident. How he ran away from everything after that. How he was found by the League of Villains. How he became a villain. How he remet Keigo. How he got to that moment. The moment where he sat right across from his mother that he hadn't seen in ten years.

His mother and brother's faces were filled with horror. His mother ran toward him and hugged him tightly. She cried into her son's shoulder.

"I'm so sorry, Touya," she cried.

"Mom, it's not your fault. It's his."

The story lasted almost an hour. The hug seemed to last longer. 

He didn't want to leave.

+*___*+

Whoa THREE chapters in one day?!WhoaGinger and Bonnie are based off of Ginger and Bonnie from The West Wing. I definitely couldn't use Mrs. Legitiham because I would cry and I couldn't use Donna cause she's to snarky so:
Ginger and Bonnie