another school days

Emmas Pov

When u got up I started thinking about yesterday when Tod got home he met Kade and they seem to get along i walked Kade out. When we were on the porch I made sure nobody was around and I kissed him. Again. As i was thinking about my secret romance with the bad boy I got dressed and did my hair,

 As i was thinking about my secret romance with the bad boy I got dressed and did my hair,

Its not super good girl I know but i love it and I'm not super worried about it

*at school*

When I got to school and went to my locker people were looking at me strangly. It started freaking me out what if trev told someone. Or they found put i kissed kade. Which im not ashamed of but the new girl kissing class A bad boy. Won't go to good for me. Speak of the devil not literly just kade. He just leaned up on the locker next to mine.

K; hey.
E; hi?
K; what's up?
E; nothin. Why?
K; just that your the talk of the school. So i was seeing how you were?
E; what do you mean im the talk of the school. I have no reason to be the talk of the school.
K; a girl saw you on date eating ice cream with the 'most popular' guy at this school. *roles eyes*
E; are you jealous?
K;*whispers in ear* why would I be jealous when im the first at this school to kiss you?
E;*whispers* technicly I kissed you first *winks*
K; touche. But you look beautiful today. Nice flannel.
E; thought i be a little different. *smiles* but you mean nobody knows im a *whispers* mom?
K; nope. Nobody except me and Trevor. Which speaking of here he comes.
T; hello emma. Kade. I had a blast yesterday on are date would you like to go on another date with me?
E; ummm. I dont know. But I think there is something we need to discuss.
K; i think you should go trev. We were in a conversation. But you wouldn't know whats it like to have one with a girl would ya?
T; your just mad because even though you think you two will be together shes gonna want whats best for her litlle secrete and thats me.
K; you dont know what your talking about your the last person she would want around him.
E; guys stop. Please. Everyone is starting to look so trev just go. Ill talk with you later I promise. And kade let's go.
T; why are you walking with him?
K; because were together.
E; no were not because I was in the middle of discussing something with him so goodbye. *walks away*

God boys are so dumb! Why should either of them care if i talk to the other its MY life.

K; why'd you say that we aren't together?
E; because were not.
K; emma we said we were yesterday.
E; look kade, you may be fit for being able to have fun and being able to party and trev maybe to but if anything I know you would still be a better influence for my secret. But trev will just tell everyone if I dont talk with him.
K; so your saying we can't be together because you don't want your secret exposed? That makes no sense its gonna have to come out eventually and all the friends you think you have because your 'little miss perfect' will leave but i won't. Cace won't. Vivienne wouldn't because we know who you truly are.
E; you told them!
K; NO! They were with me at the park when I saw you skateboarding.
E; i have to go dont be telling people were together when were NOT.
K;okay bye. Beautiful. *winks*
E; * rolls eyes and walks away*

Why can't boys be normal! As I was walking i kept seeing people whisper. And stare at me. When i got to class people kept looking at me weird. It had a mix of sincerity and disguss? I honestly don't know why there lookibg at me. Is it cause my outfit?

As I kept questioning reasons people were looking at me I saw Vivienne walk in the door of the class? Im Confused she doesn't have this class.

V; is emma in here?

She has asked the teacher Mrs.Stone

MS; yes. Why do you need her?
V; i was walking pass the office and they asked me if I knew where she was and to have her come to the office. It will only be a few minutes.
MS; alirght. Emma!
E; yes?

I decided to act like I wasnt listening.

MS; your needed in the office. Goodbye.

Why would I be needed in the office?
Vivienne was walking out with me but as soon as we're out of the room she stopped to face me.

V; why was my brother moping at the spot?
E; i don't know?
V; he was all happy yesterday saying you guys were together? I honestly didn't believe him. But he kept persisting you were, then he shows up at the spot after talking with you and says you guys aren't actually together? What's going on?
E; your brother met my son and he kept trying to say he wanted to be there for me and he wanted to be the father fig-
V; you have a kid?!?
E; *whispers*guess he didn't tell you that.
V; no he didn't but why keep your kid a secret?
E; i would get a bunch of weird looks at my old school especially sense i was still in that party, drugs type scene. So when i came here I decided I would change and try to be better. For many reasons.
V; okay that makes sense....but.... can I meet your kid?
E; fine. Today after school. You can have kade bring you he knows were i live.
V; got it talk later.

This is definitely gonna be a long day.

Vivienne Pov  (before talking to emma)

Me and a few kids I know where hanging out in the back when my dear brother came in sad? That doesn't make sense he was so excited to come to school. I know weird. But he said he wanted to see Emma, because there apparently dating. Yeah right I know she has a 'past' but she plays the good girl to well.

V; whats up with you?
K; emma and I aren't together, after all.
V; why?
K; she doesn't want trev to expose a secrete of hers so with that she needs to be with him or talk with him. So me and her are out of the picture of her being the good girl.
V; you sure shes acting like a good girl. I mean she seems so perfect. There doesn't seem to be a single flaw. I think she's just trying to mess with you. I mean she came up with a huge lie about being a bad girl i be-
K; you dont know anything about her and yes she used to be one of us but deep down I know she misses all this. It may not be right for her an-
V; and what? What arent you telling me we tell each other almost every thing. Why cant you tell me this?
K; its not my place. Its her secrete. You better head to class.
V;so should you.

I left him sitting there. Why cant he tell me anything. Ill just go talk with emma. I know what class she has because she has it with one of my friends. So I head there to get her out so we can talk.

V;is emma in this class?

I asked the teacher I knew the answer but I couldn't act like i did. Mrs.Stone is very stubborn so I need her to think its for the office.

MS; yes. Why do you need her?
V; i was walking pass the office and they asked me if I knew where she was and to have her come to the office. It will only be a few minutes.
MS; alirght. Emma!
E; yes?

I could see she was listening. But she still asked like she wasn't. Whatever.

MS; the office needs you. Goodbye.

*after emma and viv's talk*

*lunch*

As I was heading to lunch I was looking for my brother. So I could ask for a ride.

*at table*

V; yo kade.
K; what?
V; i need a ride.
K; why cant you drive yourself?
V; i don't have the address and you do.
K; what do you mean?
V; *whispers*you have emmas address and I need you to take me to her house. After school.
K; sense when are you hanging out with emma?
V; i think you know why I'm hanging out with her.
K; your going to meet him?
V; yes know can I have a ride?
K; fine...