questions?

Emma's Pov

I was worried when I saw that austin was here. I dont want him around kaiser because of why he's done. He's not a good guy. But when i told him that kade was my boyfriend I could tell kade was shocked I said that. I was shocked I said that. So when he was asking about why I said that i brought the question to him of if he was.

E; i don't know are you?
K; soon. But not yet.
E; what do you mean?
K; i want it to be special. On how I ask you.
E; your adorable.

For the rest of that night we just hungout and watched movies. When kaiser was done with his nap, kade said he wanted to try and change his nappy. I had to help but he kinda got it. Kade stayed for dinner then he had to go home i gave him a hug and when we were in the hug he kissed me on the forehead.

Now I just woke up and was getting ready for school.

It was supposed to be really hot today. But I was finishing my hair when my mom came in and said kade was here to pick me up for school.

 But I was finishing my hair when my mom came in and said kade was here to pick me up for school

(The head band is more the color of the shirt tho.)

Once i was completely done I headed down stairs and saw that kade was waiting next to the passenger side door. When i got over to him and the car he opened the door for me.

E; hey! thank you.
K;*nods* hi beautiful.

Once i was in the car he went around and got on the driver side i saw that viv was in the back on her phone so i tapped on her knee.

V;oh hey.
E;hi.
V; you look cute not very popular looking.
E; why would i try and look popular when im not. I mean im a skater girl after all. *winks*
V; so im guessing alice wasn't to found  of you having a kid?
E; opposite. She wasn't to found of me being friends with you.
V; ahh. You gave up popularity for me.
E;of course.
K; ok come on you too we knew alice didn't like me and viv so it was only a matter of time before she was done with you Em.
E; wow thanks. Though you ain't wrong. But I feel there's gonna be alot of drama today.
V;well of course it wouldn't be alice without it.

We continued talking and I felt something touch my thigh and saw that kades hand was on my thigh. I didn't mind but it gave me alot of butterflys in my stomach.