the date

Emma's Pov

Once I got outside the school I saw Trevor next to this red old school type car.

I've always thought these cars were amazing.

E; wow!
T; thanks.*smirks*
E; i was talking about the car. But you good looking..... i guess.
T;you guess?
E;*shrugs* yeah I've seen better.
K; yeah me huh?
T; what are you doing here?
K; just finished having a chat with Emma here.
T; ueah right she doesn't like people like you non of us do.
K; thats strange that wasn't what she was saying a little ago.* winks towards emma*
E; can you leave douche bag or you gonna hang out by yourself? Like always?
K; why don't you tell Trevor what I found out yesterday?
E; what that people can actually not be attracted to you? Bye douche. Let's go Trev.
T; later dirtbag. *drives off*

E; you know nothing happened with me and him right?
T; I know I think you would have a higher standard then that trash.
E; *mumbles* he's not that bad.
T; what?
E;nothing. Let's get ice cream.
T;alright beautiful.

*ice cream place*

E; i can't believe you don't like  Chocolate caramel ice cream. Its legit the best!
T; never new it was a thing.
E; here try some you'll love it! * trys to give spoon to him*
T; fine * bites it* that is good. But still not better then birthday cake.
E; yeah right!
T; wanna head to the park?
E; sure.

*park*

He's really sweet but I'm scared to rush things. I probably should have mentioned this but I do have a 13 month old wirh my last boyfriend  But I was Trying to not be with him because I found out he was hitting on other girls when I wasn't around and would deny it and say he just wanted to be with me. So to keep me with him he wanted to get me pregnant. Which i didn't know. And i did end things with him anyways. My baby's a boy and I love him but I do need to sorta mention I have a kid incase he doesn't want that. You might be wondering how i still did those bad things with a kid and the thing is I didn't while pregnant but I did end up going back to the smoking and drinking after and  I would not do it very often just with hanging with my friends every once  and a while.

T; what are you thinking about?
E; umm, nothing really. I have a question tho.
T; go ahead then after I get a question.
E; ok. How would you feel if the girl your dating already had a kid like a toddler?
T; like know at sixteen?
E;yeah.
T; i mean it would be strange and I probably feel awkward being a step-dad or dad at all right know. I'd rather wait till older. Why?
E; just wondering. Know whats your question.
T; did you have a boyfriend before you left your old home?
E; yeah....
T; is he the one on your phone? I saw that there was a guy with you as your lock screen when your phone lit up and I was wondering..... sorry.
E; its fine and no hes not my ex. He's my bestfriend from home.
T;cool you guys staying close still?
E; yeah we've always been close we did 'date' when we were five but we 'broke up' like two hours later.
T; so there was feelings when little?
E; no just everyone was saying were gonna end up together so we thought we should just be together. But we never really had feelings. What about you any ex's I should worry about?
T; not really. I guess I've always wanted my girlfriend to be the one so until I found the one forever I just kinda went on dates and hooked up with a couple girls.
E; ok. So am I just supposed to be a hook up?
T; no! Its just i think you and I should just be friends who are hanging out before were in a serious relationship because I dont want to hurt you and your new.
E; good to know.
T; i know this is a  Cliche question guys ask a girl but, have you ever been with someone?
E; you mean Intimate?
T; yeah... you don't have to answer i just was wondering sense you know I have.
E; yes I have been intimate with a guy before. I think I should tell you something..... but I'm afraid you'll see me differently.
T;you don't have to wor-
? Hey look whose here Emma and Trevor. * winks at emma* h I w yall doing?
T; why are you here kade?
K; am i not allowed at the park?
T; you can be but you should leave us alone because we're on a date.
K; i don't think Emma minds that im here huh?
E; I'd rather you leave please.
K; oh but I have such a great story to tell trevor and its about you did you kn-
E; *covers kades mouth* if you'll excuse us i need to talk with kade sorry.

*far away from Trevor*

E;what are you doing?
K; I dont like you hanging out with him.
E; why would you care about me hanging out with Trev?
K;because I know you have someone you care alot about deeply at home and you wouldn't want him around Trevor trust me.
E; did josh tell you?
K; tell me what?
E; I'm guessing he told you about Austin?
K;is that your ex or the baby's name i cant remember? *sly smirk*
E;why should it matter to you?
K; because I'm guessing your looking for a guy that'll be that many father figure for your son. Who will teach him the rights and wrongs towards a female. And though you may have a brother and a step dad you want someone who will be there forever an actual father figure and Trevor isn't right for that role.
E;and you are? Is that what you want? for you to be the father figure for my son? To be the one who has to help me with him in the future?the one who has to help take care of him through his rebel fase or him relising he may like the same gender as him or both? Because might happen and you know what ill be happy for him when he brings his boyfriend or girlfriend home to me because he's happy with them. Is that what you want to be apart of that. Not just a couple months to sevice your needs and him get attached but for the rest of his life?
K;i want to help you because I want to be able to prove  that you can still have fun I want to help you go through all that because I may never gone through all this myself but it can't be easy taking care of a kid at 16. I may never be someone special to you and thats fine but from meeting you I know your son is going to be a amazing person. I understand if you dont think i could be that helpful person to your son hell most people wouldn't even think i would do this but i know truly that you shouldn't be friends with alice and that you shouldn't be with trevor because they may be the populars but they aren't truly happy is anyone truly happy though and I know if I was able to help you with your baby boy I would hope to be able to make you and him happy because even without meeting him just you i know I would do anything for you to smile and if he's apart of that that's better because I can be apart of someone who is almost as perfect as you. And over time I hope to make him as good of a person as you be-
E;* kisses him*
K; * kisses back* *pulls away* you are perfect and even without knowing you for long i know you mean alot to me.
E; i don't think we could be together.... but im okay with you being around my son just don't tell anyone yet. Please....
K; i hope to change yo-
T; what the hell! You have a kid? Is it his?*points at kade*
E; no! Its not kades and yes I have a son bu-
T;thats why you were asking me about if my girlfriend had a kid?
E; yes... i just needed to kn-
T; and you guys kissed. Why would you kiss him? Out of all the people?
K; hey its not like you weren't planning on being with someone else tonight for a 'hangout'.
T; you were probably planning going out tonight and hooking up with someone. And it wouldn't matter me an her are friends.
K; ok so if your friends it shouldn't matter that she kissed me. *smirks*
T; she probably only kissed you because she feels sorry for you.
K; sk why haven't she kissed you then?
E;STOP! I'm done neither of you are my boyfriend! Trev your the one who invited me and then said you wanted to be friends till we figure are feelings. So you can't be mad, and kade we are friends and like I was saying before we were interupted is im fine with you being around my son just me and you aren't being together anytime soon. Okay and just because you know stuff thats happen doesn't mean you can threaten me by saying you'll tell people.
T; you threaten her?
E; oh shut up its not like you care.
K; she told you bitch!
E;you shut up also your the bad boy and your here trying to hangout with my baby.
K; because i want to help you and you shouldnt talk you were a bad gurl and know you all good grades and no partys.
T; you were what! When?
E; at my old school and if you tell anyone about me being a bad girl and my baby. You won't be able to be 'pleased' or do it with a girl ever again got it?
T; yup! Got it! Im going to go know. *leaves fast*

K;*whispers in her ear* that was hot.
E;*pulls his ear so he's eye level with her* you either stop your little games or we can't be friends at all.
K; okay fine. But you wanna hangout?
E;i have to go home and take care of my baby and siblings. Mom has a late interview or something. I don't know.
K;ill help.
E; you want to help watch kids?
K;yeah. I mean i get to hangout with you so win-win. *winks*
E; fine.