meeting the baby

Kade's Pov

I cant believe she's hanging out with my sister. I mean its fine but, maybe she's going to listen to what i said. Maybe she does understand that Trevor isnt what the baby needs and that she should just tell people about kai. I mean people are always going to judge you about something but with the right group of friends it shouldnt matter.

V; what are you thinking about?
K; huh? What do you mean?
V; well normally when your driving you have music or your talking and theres neither so you gotta be thinking.
K; i just.... i dont understand why she can't tell people about kai.
V; kai? Is this about Emma?
K; kai is her sons name and yeah. She won't tell anybody. I mean people are always going to judge.
V; she doesnt want to be judged again!
K;what?
V; at her old school people would look at her weird and judge her. She told me the baby was an accident but he means so much to her. You could tell. Just because he was an accident doesn't mean he doesn't mean the world to her. You know how hard it probably is to hide something so important to you!
K; I-
V; just hurry up and get me to her house.

I didn't think about it like that i mean to me it didn't seem like it should matter.

Emma's Pov

When I got home I w a s quick making me and my brother lunch then cleaned up some, all the toys. From kai and emily. Then i heard a knock on the door.

E; hey.
V;hey. Look im sorry he wouldn't stay in the car.
E; who?
K; hi beautiful.
E; hey kade.
E;come in.

*inside*

E; the kids are still taking a nap but kai should be up soon same with emily.
V; sorry whose emily?
E; my little sister shes 2. I also have a brother but hes like ten.
V; got it. If you dont mind me asking how did you end up being pregnant so young?
K; viv!
E; its fine kade. My now ex boyfriend wanted me to stay with him so he got me pregnant but then was never around.
V;im sorry.
E;its all good if he hadnt tried i wouldnt have kai now.
EB(Emmitt, emmas brother); hey emm- who are these people. Oh hey kade!
E; Emmitt this is Vivienne, Kades sister.
EB; hey! Im Emmitt like emma said.
V; Vivienne but people call me viv.
EB; cool. Anyways emma I need a ride....please!
E; you know your not supposed to leave when mom and tod aren't home.
EB; I asked dad and he said I can if you agree plus you have your friends.
E; exactly and I cant leave them here with kai, and emily.
K;ill take you.
EB;really!
K;sure, as long as your sisters cool with it.
EB; please emma!
E; fine but be good.
EB;I will.
E;i know you will im talking to kade.
K; hey!
V; she ain't wrong dude.
K; im a better driver then you.
V;i dont think that's what she means.
K; whatever. You ready to go Emmitt?
EB; yup!

*Kade and Emmitt leave*

V; you trust my brother?
E; yeah why?
V; he thinks you dont and thats why you won't be with him.
E;i told him I do its ju-
*noise on monitor*
E; sorry thats kai.

*upstairs*

E; hey baby.
Kai; *smiles*
V; you love him.
E; of course.
V;i don't just mean kai I mean my brother.
E;i don't know yet. * sits on bed* i thought i was in love with kais dad. But he kept doing those things with other girls and it broke me. I realized that's not who I want my baby to grow up to be. I mean if anything i want them to be like your brother.
V; the town bad boy? *sits next to emma*
E; thats not all be is. Hes kind, caring, he tries to make me happy. He's just  very sweet. And has a big heart.
V; for you.
E; huh?
V; he cares alot for you more then most people.
E; oh...

Kades Pov ( right after they leave)

EB; you like my sister?
K; yeah?
EB; i dont mean as friends.
K; i didn't think you did.
EB; you knew I meant as more then friends?
K; i figured.
EB; is that why you were fine with taking me to get me to like you?
K; no. I figured you want to go and the girls won't want me their.
EB; she maybe my half sister and older then me but i know when guys like you come around you planing on breaking her heart. Austin did it and your just the same as him.
K; i promise im not i may not have known him persay but i dont want to hurt your sister i just want to help.
EB; okay then describe her. Without being Sexual.
K; easy. Shes smart, kind, cares for others. But thats not all she has a warn heart. She cares more of what people think though because she's so kind. And i know because of her past she's scared to let people in thats why she keeps trying to block me and my sister out.  wants to figure out a way to make things work with Trevor.
EB; you do care huh?
K; i do. Alot. And i don't want to hurt anyone's heart.
EB; okay. Bye. This is the place I'm meeting my friends.
K;okay be good.
EB; whatever. Bye.

Vivienne's Pov

I could tell she loved my brother shes just scared to get hurt again. But we decided to take pictures in her yard. The problem was I wanted to post this photo of me and kai but I knew she wouldn't go for it. I'm still gonna ask.

V;hey Em.
E; yeah?
V;i know you dont want people to know about kai but i really like this photo with him so.....
E; you can post it.
V;really?
E;i think i need to just come out with my secret it hurts not being able to show my kid off like every other mom.
V; im proud of you.

@ Vivvie

Likes:❤ 22836Caption: me and the baby💕Comments

Likes:❤ 22836
Caption: me and the baby💕
Comments

•☆Alice☆: who's kid is that?
  ▪︎sense when are we friends?
•kade: hes adorable.
  ▪︎he is.
• emmiesbaby: my little boy<3
  ▪︎☆Alice☆: hes yours??

More comments

E; alice is spaming my phone with questions.
V; what are you going to say its basically out that you have a kid.....
E; i dont know thats tomorrow's problem.