7 | The Wall

-TIME SKIP: 2 MONTHS LATER-

(Carla's P.O.V.)
Carla - 121505 - 9 Years Old

It's been 2 months since we started working together on the escape. Violet had finished the fake locator, while Rei managed to switch mama's real locator with the fake one. For now, it seems like she hasn't noticed anything suspicious yet. The thing that bothers me is Hannah. She's a good sibling and all, but she's been asking all of us weird questions for a while now. Asking us like 'What are you guys working on? Why did I just saw you guys near the walls and gate? Why have you guys been distant towards mama?' and other questions. We just lied to her, since it wasn't the right time to tell everyone about the truth.

Time passes by so fast, me and Blaze are already finished with the ladder. We managed to find a large bush to hide the ladder in. Hopefully our siblings don't find it. After we told everyone that the ladder was done, we assigned Macy, Bet, Rei, and Aria to keep an eye on mama and the siblings, just in case if they ever go near us. Me, Blaze, Clara, and Violet climbed up the ladder to stand on top of the wall. What we saw was a problem we didn't knew how to solve. There was a huge cliff. Looking down, I can't even see the bottom. If you were to fall here, you'd be instantly die from such a high fall.

"I have an idea!" Violet said.

"What if we were to build a bridge? With the rope we have and the tall trees here and there. Someone can swing all the way through the other side, throw them the other end of the bridge so they can tie it up onto a tree for support. And since we have plenty of wood here, we can make the bridge just fine. We can hide it by placing leaves and such on top of it. And once we finish the bridge, we can just walk our way to escape". Violet said, with such pride. I didn't even thought of anything like that.

"That's a good idea. But we would need to inform the others on this and—". Clara's sentence was cut off by a female's voice from inside the walls. It was Hannah.

"W-Why are you guys u-up there?! Didn't mama said t-that's not allowed?! T-that's dangerous!". Hannah said, with fear in her tone.

Clara went down the ladder, placing her right hand on Hannah's shoulder. And responded "I think it's time for you to know the truth". Clara said to Hannah.

-AFTER CLARA TOLD HANNAH EVERYTHING-

"Can we trust you with this, Hannah?" Carla asked.

"Of course! I love my family! But I'll only keep my mouth shut in one condition....... Just don't hurt mama please.. She might be a liar who gave away our other siblings to the demons, but I still love her... Please....." Hannah said, begging, while both of her knees on the ground.

"We won't harm mama in any way. We don't have any intentions on getting anyone hurt". Clara responded.

Hannah then placed her right hand on her chest and said "You guys can trust me! I won't tell anyone! I promise!".

-END OF CHAPTER 7-

🍬 Story by: CarlaCandy1215 🍬