Chapter 11 Searching

Hey guys, I'm really sorry that I didn't updated earlier. I was dealing with some problems with my heath, but fear not I'm much better now. Please enjoy this chapter and thank you for being patient.
~~~

Irene's Pov

I gripped my teeth together as I saw the kingdom of Dragnof in front of me. I never image that I would ever return to this hell hole. Suddenly I heard growling.

I looked at Acnologia as he was staring at a dragon sculpture.

"Rrwwaahh!!" He screamed as he punched the sculpture into millions of pieces.

"What the hell you do that for?!" I asked.

"It was annoying me! This whole entire place smells of dragons! Oh god! It makes me wanna kill something!!" He yelled.

"May I asked, but what is it with you and killing things?" I questioned.

"Cause it's fun!" He simply said. "You should try it sometime." He smirked evilly.

After that we decided to head inside the castle. The musty smell hit me immediately and nostalgia also hit me. This used to be my home and now it's basically in ruins thanks to me, but I don't care.

"HEY!! QUEEN CHICK!!! YOU HERE? I NEED TO SPEAK WITH YOU NOW!!!" He screamed out in room and it echoed.

"What are you doing?!" I whispered yelled.

"Oh, simple I was trying to seeing if she'll answer me if I called her." He answered.

"She's not gonna answer you if you screaming at the top of your lungs, you'll scare her off. And even if she was here, she won't answer you. Also 'queen chick'?"

"Well, it was better then queen bitch which I was gonna do, but I'll be nice. I'm thinking of using my mating call, see if that'll work." He said.

"Your mating call? Do I even want to know?" I asked.

"It's a loud roar. I'll make it sound sexy for her." He licked his lips.

"Oh god!" I mumbled.

We continued to walk around the ruined palace. We so many skeletons they used to be people. When I blown this place up, so many people died and burned to death. But it came to me that we are just basically walking around.

"Um, do you even know where we are going?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm trying to find the dungeons, she was about to be executed and where are you supposed to be while waiting for your death, in the dungeons. So, I'm sure she left something behind anything, and I'll be able to sniff it and hopefully it will lead us somewhere." He said.

I smirked to myself.

'Even if he does find anything that belonged to me, he still won't be able to sniff it out since I covered my dragon scent with strawberries.'

We continue to walk around while he was trying to sniff outs anywhere the queen left her belongings. My face saddens as I remember this place and once called it my home but not anymore.

Suddenly he pushed his arm in front of me to prevent me from going further.

"What is it?" I asked curiously in a whisper.

"I'm catching a different type of scent of a dragon, female that is, come this way!" He grabbed my wrist again and pulled me into a different room.

The room we enter was stoned walls, prophecies and paintings, swords, dressers and nightstands, and a bed in the center of the room. Then it hit me, this was my old chambers.