Chapter XIII: Out with a Yang

*Y/N's POV*

We were on the way to the restaurant, after the talk we had we changed the topic to something else... after all, people were listening.

We went through an alleyway when suddenly 3 guys stood in our way.

Guy: "Oh... boys look at that cutie..."

Guy 2: "I don't think I've seen a girl with bigger chest!"

Guy 3: "And the only thing between us and her is a crippled guy."

Yang: "Leave us alone."

Guy: "Come on cutie... we can have some fun... leave this useless moron and come with us."

Yang: "Like hell will I leave my boyfriend."

Guy 2: "Then we have to make you."

You: "Ehm... she warned you guys... now I have to hurt you."

Guy 3: "You?! Pffft don't be ridiculous."

You: "Sandstorm!" Grains of sand appeared as I sent it towards the guys...

Guy: "What is this thing!"

You: "You guys should learn that disabled people like myself may still be stronger than you.... for example I can control everything that nature can."

Yang: "Leave us alone guys... it will be only worse for you."

Guy 2: "You will be ours blondie..."

You: "Uh... this will hurt... Tsunami!"

A huge water wave appeared as it washed away the guys and the path in front of us was free. I started to breathe heavilly

You: "Guess I used too much aura again."

Yang: "Are you okay?"

You: "Yeah... what is going on... my stamina is shorter than before."

Yang: "Merlot did it to you... but I don't care."

You: "We should go..."

Yang: "Ehm... yes of course." This is ridiculous... how can I be so weak!

We left the alleyway and saw the water from my tsunami kind of flooded the streets... it wasn't as severe as normally when tsunami strikes... we saw those 3 guys and when they saw us they stood up and ran away.

The people looked at me and I saw fear in their faces. 

You: "Yang... we should go to a clothes shop... I don't think people in the restaurant will like how I look... I mean I do look like a grimm don't I?"

Yang: "W-Well... if grimm were humans then yes."

You: "Let's get to the shop then.... buy me a mask... or something that will hide my face."

Yang: "Sure."

You: "And gloves as well..."

Yang: "Fine... but where is the nearest shop?"

You: "Right opposite this street."

Yang: "Oh right... I see it now."

We crossed the road and entered the shop...

Cashier: "Welcome to the- oh my Oum... what happened to you young man?"

You: "Long history... do you have something I can hide my face and hands with?"

Cashier: "Of course... would you like a mask?"

You: "That's exactly what I'm looking for."

Yang: "I'll buy myself something too. Do you have... ehm a... you know... special pyjamas..."