Chapter 5

Liliana Margarita POV

Today was supposed to be my first social debute
since I am the first daughter of a marguiss family and I'm ove age. I've heard that the Crown prince Alexander will be attending  I hoped I'd make a few real friends as well.

But who would've thought that I'd end up on tope of the prince himself !?

At first I was just about to introduce myself to him since he reminded me of someone I knew before . But that's not important right now.

Suddenly I heard shouting and when I looked I saw an arrow , coming to his highness. And since he's the only prince of our kingdom since the king and queen do not love each other so it was a miracle that they had at least one child.

So I just pushed him to the ground in a less than graceful position. Since my family has pledged loyalty to the royal family. As I was educated this was my duty.

And now guards are escorting everyone inside.
But I have to wonder who is so bold to do something like this ? I guess it's a mistery for another day.

Narrator / Goddess POV

My my hello there ! Finally get my time to shine . And here's where our two lovely darlings of protagonists take action. Alice and Ryan looked at all the girls attending the tea party, their status, personality. To see who's in the position to be able to become the future Queen. They investigated all of them , to see their past in the original  story and to see what makes them tick.

Only one person was suited for the position, a young lady named Liliana Margarita.

They discovered she was a kudere and her past , the way she wanted to introduce herself at the tea party etc...

So let us see how the two of them are going to pull their little scheme off . Fufu I've been bored for quite some time.

....I simply hope those two don't end up like the last one's.....

Alice POV

Well I didn't expect that idiot Ryan to actually open fire on the crown prince Alexander.
And now he's just sitting down drinking tea like nothing happened ...

Damn Ryan what did you go through in Heaven to be like this???

<< I went through a training camp  .>>

" Well I'd say go to hell but I don't want to see you there ."

<< *Snorts* that's what Lucifer said when I visited him too>>

Suddenly Ryan stopped talking . Than I felt a hand on my shoulder. Both of us made eye contact before turning around.

' No way .........

....It can't be....

...It's the ...

Word count : 500

Hello my lovely reader's. Guess who it is ...

It's Britney bitch !!!!

Jk jk sorry for not updating sooner , y'all might've thought I'm dead . Thanks for 300 views!
Btw anyone torturing themselves with playing mystic messanger again? Well till next time adios!