Friends

((Y/n POV)) 

The moment I opened my eyes a slight throb from my head acted up but hopefully I can sit and walk now, right?

I build up my strength to be able to leave the bed and I was successful , the only problem is whenever I tried walking, my leg felt like it burns at each step I take. Must be the first time I noticed how bruised my legs were and the pain acts up as I move it. Come on Sun, there are worst scenarios than this.

This time I tried running, my legs may be a little wobbly but I can run in a slow manner.

"What are you doing?" a mans vpice startled me.

"GAH!.. W-when are you..?"

"I've been here the entire time"

"I didn't see you there Cloud.. Sorry"

"Hmm" Cloud hummed as if he's thinking about something while staring at my leg.. Woah I must have been blind before but now looking at his face I noticed how handsome he is especially.. his eyes.. Those blue bright eyes, it may seem a bit impossible to have such wonderful orbs.

"Care to tell me why you've been staring for long?"

"W-what?! Oh right! Just your eyes.. It looks weird"

"Weird?" Cloud with his crossed arms furrowed his eyebrows since I assume he's disappointed in so many ways.. To be honest those words just slipped .

"I I mean! Gorgeous. It looks gorgeous! Uhmm Good morning haha" Argh this is so embarrassing. What am I saying?

"You probably need some fresh air.. It seems like you're not well" He stood up walking towards the door .. Is he one of those guys with one facial expression, that same poker face looks handsome but scary at the same time... No matter how beautiful his face were..

"Uhmm Cloud can you guide me to where you guys first saw me?" Cloud stopped on his track... Looks like he remembered something and spaced out..

"Uhmm well can you Cloud?" I repeated then he faced me again.

"With those legs of yours?" Cloud asked crossing his arms again.

"What's wrong with them, they're perfectly fine.. I just felt like that place would remind me of something. Pretty please?" I don't know what im doing but I probably made a mistake of my life, I pouted.. I literally pouted. Did I just act cute in front of a stranger?!

"Then I'll be the one to search the place. Stay here and remain seated. Wait for me " Cloud said before leaving the room... I also wanted to leave the room .. I sighed in disbelief knowing that I'll be bed ridden for days..Yet It's quite convenient since my legs and head still hurts a bit.. One things for sure.. I love seeing him... I hope he comes back earlier. All I did was obey him.. I remained seated while drawing his face in the nearest paper I've seen. I'm not sure why but I'm quite used to drawing him plus I'm actually good at it. After a while Tifa entered the room with a tray of food. They've been nice to me ever since I got here, I can't help but to feel shy whenever they try to help me.. I owe them my life

"How are you Sun?" Tifa asked as she placed the tray on the mini table next to the bed I'm in.

"Well fine. Just freaking out a bit.. Look how good I drew Clouds face" I lifted the paper and Tifas eyes grew wider but instead of seeing amusement in her eyes, she seem a little down.. I guess my drawing disappointed her..

"Tifa are you alright?" I asked her out of concern cause she seems really sad. What makes her this way?

"Ofcourse I was just impressed by how good you draw. I wish I have the same talent"