a.r x p.m

"You wanna dance?" 

Summary; Anthony finds a boy sitting alone at a table in a club and asks him to dance 5 years down the line he asks him to dance again 

Song: are you bored yet? ; the wallows feat. Clairo 

-

3rd pov.

Anthony had never seen such a beautiful boy ever in his life he had been at a club with the sway house. His favorite song had come through the speaker and people were getting up to dance but they boy was just sitting there so he walked over to the boy and asked him "do you wanna dance?" The boy nodded and they got up and started dancing the boy was so graceful dancing when the song slowly faded out he smiled  he pulled the boy close and looked in his eyes and asked "What's your name?" The boy looked up and said "Payton" and shortly after that they left the club going's on all sorts of adventures.

5 years later...

Anthony was sitting on his couch watching his very pregnant husband play with their 3 other kids when that song came on... Payton's head shot up and Anthony walked over to him and said "You wanna dance?" Payton nodded and he pulled him up they swayed Payton was still as graceful as ever  as the song faded out Anthony pulled Payton close and gave him a loving kiss he kissed back and their children "ewwwwd" their oldest shouted "shhh! Their in love!" Payton giggled and they rested their foreheads together smiling....