t.l. x n.a.

summary ; nick and tonys  morning!💙💙

this is a request from : 1-800-stillknotish I hope you enjoyed this and I can always redo it if you didnt

-

3rd  pov.

tony woke up to his baby laying on next to him with his hands wrapped around his neck pulling him close tony chuckled and kissed nicks forehead nudging him awake nick whined and smiled lightly saying "good morning handsome" tony chuckled and said "good morning teddy bear" nick smiled and hugged tony closer tony chuckled and wrapped his arms around nicks waist and said "come on baby we need to get up" nick whined and said "do we really need to though?" tony chuckled and said "yes baby we really do need too" nick nodded slightly and said "ok but i get a kiss" tony nodded and gave nick a passionate kiss nick giggled and stretched slightly and said "ok let's get up" tony nodded and sat up nick following soon after tony walked around to nicks side of the bead and listed him bridal style nick giggled and tony carried him to the bathroom and turned on the shower sitting nick down they undressed and slipped into the shower  nick stood on his tippy toes washing tonys artificial curls tony smiled and said "i love you teddy bear" nick smiled and said "i love you too handsome" the both smiled and brought their lips together in a passionate slow kiss...

I hope you guys enjoyed this!🖤✨✨