E l e v e n

An alarm rudely wakes me up from my sleep. A soft groan mixed with a sigh comes from down my throat as I cuddle closer to the body next to me. He rolls me over slightly, keeping his hand on my back firmly. He grabs my phone and turns the alarm off, leaving a silence behind.

Noah rolls back and I wrap my arms around his waist, holding him as close as possible. A breathy chuckle escapes his lips as his chest moves up and down in a fast pace, caused by the chuckle. His fingers trace over my back, pushing me closer to sleep again.

"Baby, wake up" he whispers in my ear. I shake my head, not wanting to face reality today. He sighs a little and ghosts his lips over my forehead, caressing my cheek. "Come on. We gotta get up if we want to watch the sunrise" he says, urging me on.

"I really don't care" I mumble as I roll onto my back. He cups my face in his hand as he hovers over me, placing a kiss to my forehead.

"I know you do and I know you will regret this if we don't watch it" he says seducing me. I open my eyes and meet his soft stare. Even in the dark, I could see the bright color, always reflecting any kind of light.

"I hate it when you are right" I sigh. He smiles and kisses my cheek before throwing the blanket back. I got up and look for some clothes to wear. I grab my denim shorts with an oversized shirt on top, taking a bra and clean underwear from the suitcase as well. As Noah walks to the bathroom to get ready, I undress and dress myself in the room itself.

Normally, I am excited to watch the sunrise with Noah, but not today. Not when it means it will be our last sunrise together for a while. He leaves today, going home again and I am going to miss him terribly. I shouldn't have to say goodbye to my boyfriend, but I have to and that sucks.

I zip the zipper shut and walk towards the bathroom, seeing Noah fix his hair a little. He is still shirtless and I run my fingers over his spine, earning a shiver from him. Despite the circumstances I smirk a little and kiss his shoulder.

"Tease" he smirks. I wink at him through the mirror while reaching for the toothbrush. He wraps his arm around my waist and presses a kiss to my temple, lingering there for a couple moments. I brush my teeth while he stands behind me brushing my hair with a smile.

As we make eye contact through the mirror, he winks and I smile at him. My heart feels heavy yet it fills with love every time I look into those bright, blue eyes. Throughout the past two months I have learned to care and love him more than anything in this world. He has become my everything in such a short amount of time of getting to know each other, but I won't want it any other way. He is my best friend, my boyfriend, and I love him.

As we are finished getting ready, we make our way out of the hotel room, only bringing our phones, his camera and my hotel room key with us. His arm is wrapped around my shoulders while I hold onto his hand and my left arm is wrapped around his waist.

We don't say anything as we walk towards the beach, which is unusual for me. No matter at what time of the day, I will talk and he will listen. It is quiet between us and the only sounds are from crickets and birds. It is peaceful though and I will not change it for the world, because every moment with Noah is a moment I cherish.

As we get to our usual spot on the beach, I immediately sit down and tug my knees to my chest. Noah keeps standing and walks a little bit away before squatting, his camera in his hands. A small smile tugs at the corners of my lips as I realize what he is doing.

"No flashlight, please" I say to him. He smiles at me and nods his head, bringing his camera up. I don't move and just keep staring at him with a small smile on my lips. He moves a couple of times, getting different angles while I just stare at the horizon, smiling to myself all the time.