3:00am-Chapter 1

Hello! It's my first story, and constructive criticism would be better than just plain criticism. Thx!😊❤️
Draco POV:
I don't know how I got here. I was walking along the corridors. It was late, too late for a student to be out obviously. I just...couldn't sleep. I'm never able to sleep. I get these terrible night terrors.

As, I walk down corridors, the only sound I hear in the rain pounding against the windows. Its oddly relaxing, if I must admit. Finding myself getting lost in thought, I end up taking a couple wrong turns. I was just about to turn back when I stumble upon a bright, yellow light, peeking through a door- I've never seen before. I cautiously turn the nob. It took a second to get use to the brightly illuminated room, but eventually I adjust.

When I do, I gaze upon a pathway made of arches covered in pink flowers, leading to a bench scattered in patterned pillows.

I slowly and prudently enter, immediately  feeling...good. Like-really good! I made sure to close the door behind me, and stroll over to the bench and make myself comfortable. I don't know why or how this place got here, but I'll defiantly be coming back. I adjusted my pajamas and for the first time in months, slept peacefully.

(Still Draco point of view:)
I woke up and opened my eyes, shutting them instantly. Just like last night, it was WAY brighter that it needed to be. There's gotta be a way to fix that. I again, adjust to the light and cast a spell to check the time. 7:00am. Wonderful...
As I stand up, I recall the terrible nightmares I had; but, not last night! This room is so cool! Waddling my way to the door, I open it slowly, to not create any unwanted noise. I tiptoe out the door and glide my way back to the slitheren dorms. Class doesn't start for another 2 hours, so I'll have plenty of time to get myself ready for this hopelessly pointless day.

At the dorms
When I arrived to my dorm room (which I luckily only share with one of my best friends Blaise Zabini) I see that he's still asleep. I decide to keep it that way and sneak my way to the showers. I remove my trousers and boxers, then my long sleeved shirt. Immediately seeing many cuts on my left wrist. Man, I really am disgusting, I thinks I gather the discarded clothes on the ground placing them in a hamper. I then proceed to turn on the shower, and enter. Changing the temperature to my liking, I proceed to wash my body with soap. Unluckily for me, the soap enters my cuts and boy, does it sting like a motherf***er.
Merlin, this is gonna be a long day...

___________________________
First chapter done! Hope you enjoyed! The next one problem will be shorter than this one, OMG sorry😓
With ❤️-~Lemon Tea~
501 words