True cruelty

Hello peoples! Just wanna say that for those of you who have found this story I appreciate the fact that you took the time to read however much of this that you did and if your reading this then I applaud you! Any of you readers are the real mvps and I hope your having an amazing day!

Funtime foxy ran as fast as she could at Ballora who was halfway through the soon to be fatal stab on the animatronic bear that Ft foxy assumed was yenndo. Funtime Freddy ran behind her at half the speed even though he knew he wouldn't make it to yenndo but Funtime foxy had a chance. Baby still stood at the door in shock of what was happening. Ballora laughed with glee as the small piece of sharp metal pierced the Endoskeleton bear's metal skin and dug deeper into his body "NOOO!" the other fox said as she watched her friend get stabbed. 

Funtime foxy pushed Ballora away from the bear and made her let go of the metal piece before she could push it into the bear any further.

"Ballora you sick monster!" Funtime foxy yelled before accessing the wound yenndo had. Ballora only responded by kicked Ft foxy in the face which caused Funtime Freddy who had gone unnoticed by Ballora to ram into her and send her flying into a wall, knocking her unconscious and leaving a crack on her metal face. 

"I'll KILL YOU YOU STUPID OVERSIZED BEAVER!" Ennard yelled as he swung at Funtime freddy from his hiding place in the ceiling. Funtime Freddy ducked and grabbed Ennard's arm and pulled him off of the ceiling. Funtime Freddy held Ennard up in the air by the neck, his eyes had also turned black with white pupils. 

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ONE OF YOUR FELLOW ANIMATRONICS!?" Funtime freddy yelled at his face.

"Your kind disgusts me." Ennard choked out

"Well we don't even know what your kind is." Funtime freddy said before punching Ennard in the face so hard it caused one of his eyes to come right off but none of the black blood the other animatronics would bleed came out of him.

Baby ran over to Funtime foxy and yenndo while Funtime freddy walked over to the other fox who was laying on the floor crying, she was too injured to even cur, up in a ball of sadness. 

"IS HE STILL ALIVE!?" Circus baby asked as she examined the metal piece that jutted out of yenndo's stomach

"I sure don't feel like it lady." Yenndo replied

"Funtime Freddy I need you to carry yenndo over to that pod on the wall." Baby said as she pointed at the large pod that looked like something out of a science fiction movie. Funtime Freddy did so and ran over to the pod, circus baby followed and hut a few buttons on the side of the pod in desperation until it opened with a loud hiss.

"PUT HIM IN!" Baby urged as Funtime Freddy did what she asked. The pod closed and yenndo was covered in a blue light that lit up more of the room to reveal nine more pods.

"Odd...let's check on that fox." Funtime freddy said after looking at the pods for a minute.

.....

Ballora and Ennard  were tied up in the corner and were still unconscious as Funtime foxy and the others began to speak with the other fox.

"My name is Lolbit and you've already met yenndo. We were in here due to being built later than you guys and we started to get to know each other until those two burst in and started talking to us. At first they seemed friendly until they whispered to each other and one of them punched me, before they went for yenndo I ran in front of him and began to take any punches or kicks. He couldn't even walk yet due to his legs having an error. Then you guys saw.......the rest." She explained as Funtime Freddy helped her up.

"We should put you into a pod Lolbit." Funtime foxy suggested 

"No I'm fine, I should heal in a couple of minutes." Lolbit replied as one of her hand began to move already despite seemingly being broken a couple of seconds ago. 

"Guys we should get out of here and find a place to put Ennard and Ballora until they wake up." Funtime foxy suggested as she frantically looked around the room not knowing what had her so worried.

"I agree with that but we ARE COMING BACK WHEN HE WAKES UP." Lolbit said as she slowly got up and pointed at Funtime freddy.

"Or so help me I am gonna rip out your insides and show off your battered and broken suit!" Lolbit said as she walked to Funtime freddy with sounds of crunching and small cracking coming from her feet until she got up to him

"Cuz I'm usually able to get back up again." Lolbit stood in front of Funtime freddy fully healed and showing no signs of her beat down from Ballora. Funtime Freddy nodded and walked towards the door.

"Ladies first, I try to show that chivalry is not truly dead." He said as he stood by the door waiting for the other. They all went out the door and Lolbit was amazed by the size of the pizzeria's rooms and hallways. 

"Goodnight you guys." Funtime foxy said as she and bonnet walked into their room for the night. Funtime foxy set bonnet down at a little bed on her vanity and climbed into her bed that was really a cheap way for her to get power. Plus it helped her focus the next day. She thought about Funtime freddy for most of the night until she finally fell asleep.

"I can't wait to see him tomorrow." She said as she finally slipped out of consciousness.

No major cliffhangers this time! But anyone pay close attention to Lolbit's amazing ability to predict things? Anyways don't ask for an answer cuz it's better to wait and see..