Tragedy leads to tragedy

Authorguy: shoutout to @sisterlolcation for their hilarious sister location memes and mostly agreeable ships if you're into that sorta thing. I personally look for the humor.

The man in the blue suit walked towards the other animatronics with an unsettling calmness to him. Ft Freddy and the others were alarmed at the sudden intruder. Ballora and Baby had walked in after all the commotion and seen him.

"I sense unease about my sudden intrusion but don't be alarmed. I am aware you have been in quite a predicament with.....health for some." The man looked over at Lolbit on the operating table before he continued. "I see you have no idea who Lucas really is. It is a tragic story. Would you like to hear it?" The man offered

"Guys before anything happens. He is good and will not do anything to hurt us. Trust me." Funtime foxy said while the man watched with a grin.

"Mrs Funtime has experience with my........assistance. Funtime Freddy you are here because of her and in part me. But that is besides the point at the moment." The man said while Funtime Freddy stood in disbelief. He looked at Funtime foxy who had a sad expression.

"I wasn't ready to lose yo-" she said before he suddenly kissed her much to her surprise. The other animatronics all gasped after they broke their kiss. Funtime foxy smiled at Funtime Freddy and turned to the man.

"Well..back to the point." She said

"Well, Lucas is a tricky one to get info about. Around twenty two years ago Lucas worked at A Freddy Fazbear's pizza location that mangle had learned her skills of entertainment at. Lucas was a security guard and had been doing his job very well...until William Afton had messed it up by killing his best friend and his wife. Lucas went and fought in a war and eventually came back to work for Fazbear.inc for a few more years working alongside mangle to train animatronics to give more human performances and protecting children so William could never kill again. He has waited for a very long time to do what he did earlier and now that it is done he will be much more.......content." The man explained as they had asked before he vanished into the shadows as soon as he had appeared.

Funtime foxy turned back to the others. "He means absolutely no harm to us. He has even said that he wants to help us." She explained. The other animatronics told her that they weren't mad and Funtime Freddy stayed silent the whole time.

........

Ft. Foxy and Ft. Freddy sat next to each other on the stage. They had finally changed out of their party clothes and were enjoying their weekend. Funtime foxy had her head on Ft. Freddy's shoulder and they watched the sunset in the large city.

"I love being with you so much. We need to do this more often." Ft. Foxy said

"Agreed and we will." Ft. Freddy replied.

Lolbit walked into the room with Bonnet on her shoulder. Bonnet had fixed up Lolbit's makeup and was very proud of it. Lolbit wasn't the girliest of the females but was willing to look nice.

"Where is Lucas?" Lolbit asked

"Baby said she saw him in the guard office sleeping on a chair earlier." Ft. Freddy said as the sun disappeared over the horizon. "Thanks lovebirds!" Bonnet said as she and Lolbit left the room to go to the office. Lolbit wanted to thank Lucas for the surgery. She could feel the stitches and had been very impressed at how well they were done.

.......

Ennard slithered his way through the vents of the pizzeria until he came across the security office vent hatch and saw Lucas sleeping on a swivel chair. He opened the hatch and slowly began to lower himself to Lucas. He pulled out a knife he had found and prepared to cut open Lucas after he got that suit he was wearing off of him. Ennard lowered himself until he was face to face with the human and slowly brought the knife to his throat. Ennard prepared to slash only to see Lucas open his eyes.

"Got you." He said before he grabbed the wires holding the knife and pulled Ennard out of the vents and slammed him on the ground. Ennard changed into his animatronic form that was only a couple inches taller than Lucas. Ennard smiled until Lucas's helmet and gloves extended onto him and made him more than a match for an animatronic like Ennard.

"You think you're bad? Buddy...If that's the case than I'm the fuckin boogie man." Lucas said before he pulled out a hatchet and slashed into Ennard's legs and made him fall to the ground.

"It will take more than some little axe to kill me." Ennard said

"Very well." Lucas said as he pulled out a handgun and started to shoot Ennard making him fly backwards out of the door as blood splattered off him. Lucas stepped out of the office and approached Ennard with the gun.

"An eye for an eye." Lucas remarked before he shot Ennard directly in the eye. Lucas turned around to put the gun away but saw that Ennard had disappeared as soon as he had turned around.

"He'll be back." Lucas said as he walked to where the animatronics were.

Funtime foxy caught up to Lolbit who was standing in the kitchen looking down at a sink.

"Hey! Is everything alright?" Ft. Foxy asked with concern in her voice. Lolbit just stood there with her head down until Ft.foxy walked over to her and made her look.

"Lolbit whats wrong?" Ft. Foxy said to the obviously sad fox before her.

"I....can't stop thinking about when I passed out. I felt like I died." Lolbit said as tears began to go down her face. Funtime foxy pulled her into a hug and let her cry into her shoulder. Ft. Foxy knew how she felt. Whenever an animatronic dies they can still see through their eyes if they're still there and feel everything. Ft. Foxy had gone through it before and it was not fun. Lolbit kept crying until she eventually passed out. Ft. Foxy put Lolbit on a chair and walked out to see Lucas who was already having a visitor at that moment.

Funtime Freddy walked into the security office where Lucas was eating some noodles and looking at the cameras for any sign of Ennard.

"Hey Lucas, I was wondering if I could ask you something?" Funtime freddy asked

"Of course." Lucas said facing Funtime Freddy in his swivel chair.

"I was wondering if you could teach me how to use guns and maybe even actually fight instead of slashing my claws in random directions?" Funtime freddy had been thinking about how he couldn't seem to protect his friends which most animatronics were feeling.

"Absolutely. When we are done you can help me try to train the others." Lucas said as he walked over to a weapons locker and placed a gun he grabbed from it on his desk.

"Sit down. We'll start with gun safety and go on from there."

Authorguy: Hey just wanted to say that anyone looking for a good fangle story should checkout Aye_pirate_gurl  and their amazing stories that I have recently been reading and finding very endurable. If you are reading this Aye_pirate_girl I just wanna say that your stories are great! I hope you are all having a wonderful day!