Conflict

Chapter six! This story is going fast. Once again my thanks to anyone who reads, comments or even votes on this story cuz if so then you are absolutely fabulous.

Funtime foxy woke up hours later and got out of her bed. "I shouldn't have done that, I think my servos locked up." She solved the problem by simply stretching and left the room after noticing bonnet was still sleeping. "Hey Ft Foxy." Funtime freddy said as he sat there drinking what looked like coffee out of a mug that said 'worlds best bear' in bright pink letters and reading a newspaper that had a story about five missing children at a freddy Fazbear's pizza. " Tomorrow is gonna be so busy with all the concerned parents wanting to bring their kids to a safer pizzeria." Funtime foxy commented as she sat next to Funtime freddy. 

"Oh, you saw that too. Yeah it's so sad, but there is a good chance they are going to find those kids." Funtime freddy replied

"Don't dwell on it too much you guys, it should be resolved soon." Lolbit said from behind both of them, startling Funtime foxy.

"I'll let you two love birds chirp while I check on yenndo.....again." Lolbit said from the hallway outside of the room.

The tv Funtime fxy and Ft Freddy had been sitting in front of suddenly turned on with a screen that displayed a fox that looked eerily similar to Funtime foxy.

"Hello Funtimes. Do you remember who I am?" The fox animatronic said

Funtime foxy and circus baby who had came out of her room at that moment both recognized who the fox was at the same time as soon as they heard her voice. "Mangle!" They both shouted in surprise 

"But you were sent away as soon as you finished teaching us!" Baby said as she stared in disbelief at the tv displaying their old mentor in the arts of entertaining children and maintaining control around them. 

"I wasn't scrapped if that's what your thinking. I was sent to get a software and cpu update, then they gave me a new body but I assure you that I still remember my most impressive students."

"Ya know for a fox that was built in the 80's you don't sound a day over 20" Funtime foxy said

"Well vixen I didn't want to up and change my voice so you wouldn't be able to recognize me. Now onto the thing I've called to tell you about. The company employee William afton is a suspect in a recent murder. The company is sending him to that facility due to it not being open yet so that when it does open we can see what he will do. The customers have not been notified about this change in personnel but with the job we gave him they never will."

"Mangle if he comes here it'll ruin our business before it even starts." Baby replied

"Oh don't worry he has a job in daytime security. He should be in an office all day watching cameras in the dark all day." But we must always be careful due to the fact that there are suits the humans dress up in to entertain children without stressing animatronics out too much. He was suspected to have and be using an old spring lock suit. I need you guys, my best students to find him, it doesn't matter if he's alive or not we just need video evidence of him wearing the surely bloodstained costume or him giving a confession." Mangle explained for what felt like hours for Funtime freddy

"So you taught the world's best entertainers?" Funtime freddy asked

"Yes Funtime freddy. And after all this is over I may be able to visit and teach you some things too." Mangle said in a voice that proved what Funtime foxy and baby had already learned about mangle. She may sound mean sometimes but if she says something that sounds even remotely rude, she doesn't mean for it to be rude and is usually sincere and kind towards other animatronics. 

"I look forward to learning from such a great teacher." Funtime freddy said 

Mangle nodded and the TV turned off before anyone else could say anything. Funtime foxy turned to Baby.

"It would be so nice if she visited." Funtime foxy said with a big smile on her face. Baby nodded and the three of them walked to the room Ennard and Ballora were in to find Lolbit already yelling at them both. 

"WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU DO THAT FOR NO REASON!?!? I COULD BEAT YOU RIGHT HERE AND NOBODY WOULD CARE CUZ NO ONE LIKE PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO HURT OTHER PEOPLE CUZ OF WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE!!!" Lolbit screamed. Then she raised her fist and swung, but Funtime foxy grabbed her arm before she could have her fist make contact with ballora's already cracked face

"Hey if you do this it will make you no better than them." Funtime foxy said as she held Lolbit's trembling hands. Lolbit began to sob.

"What if they hurt him again, or me. Foxy let me make sure they never do anything like that again." Lolbit said in between sobs

"They did a horrible thing but two wrongs don't make a right Lolbit." Funtime foxy said to her calmly. Lolbit just hugged her, and Funtime foxy hugged her back knowing it was the only thing she could do to help someone who had been scarred so badly by the two animatronics she hated the most.

"Alright Ennard, Ballora you two are lucky that Lolbit is on the other side of the pizzeria with the Funtimes cuz if you make any moves I can guarantee that I will not only let her beat you up. I may even help her do the deed." Baby said 

"Yeah well what have you got to say about me baby? Gonna day your gonna catch me and scoop me?" Ennard said with a murderous grin. 

"Oh ennard I plan on leaving you in here since we don't need you for entertainment." Baby said while Funtime freddy picked up Ballora and the other animatronics exited the room until it was just baby and Ennard.

"If your lucky they might just throw you into the alley but let's be honest Ennard, they won't do that. I know you put a chip in Ballora and made her do those things. Plus you don't even know who mangle is. So long Ennard." Baby said as she left the room with the door open, much to the protest of Ennard who was already begging to be released. But he knew that it was truly the end of the road for him.

What a chapter. Stay tuned for chapter 7and as always I hope you guys are having a great day!