"Come home sweet vixen"

I just wanna say thanks for everyone who has gotten this far into the story. For those who may have forgotten this is my first ever story on wattpad and to this day (at whatever year you are reading this) I still feel nervous about this so it makes me happy to see people are reading this story I honestly thought nobody would notice. So whoever is reading this, you are just the best and I hope you are having an absolutely fantastic day and if not I hope that you can have a good day soon or that your luck turns around.

I applaud whoever read my ramble cuz it means a lot and if you ignored it then one of the nightmares is in YOUR closet but since those people didn't read it they don't know that. I know that you read it though, you will find your favorite food sitting on your bed. This isn't my lazy way of saying thanks or anything now back to the story!

Funtime foxy woke up in what looked like space. She panicked until she realized that she was fine. She looked around and saw the man in the blue suit.

"Ahh there is the best actor I have ever seen. Mrs Funtime I must say that you have done your job quite well." The man said with a smile that seemed genuine this time.

"Yeah okay. Why am I here? I'm dead, I saw myself die." She said as she began to panic at the thought of the scooper ramming through her body, and springtrap pulling her of off it, killing her.

"Oh Mrs Funtime why would I let the star of the show die? It has only just begun."

"What do you mean?" Ft. Foxy asked with confusion.

"Well there is more to happen to you yet. I can't just let you die. This is another one of my little "nudges" to make the show more interesting. If it comforts you I will have you know that my employers simply love your work and look forward to seeing more. We will meet again Mrs Funtime. But for now you must wake up. Wake up and smell the ashes."

The man in the blue suit disappeared and Funtime foxy felt a weird tingling sensation on her stomach, when she looked down she saw her stomach was normal and when she looked up she found herself in the scooping room where Funtime Freddy was standing with a shocked expression.

"FOXY!? YOU'RE ALIVE!? I CANT TELL YOU HOW H-" the bear's screams of joy were cut short when rebarb went through his stomach. Funtime foxy couldn't believe what she saw. Springtrap kicked Funtime freddy down in front of her. The rotten bunny had a wound of his own on his stomach.

"Now we are twinzies bear!" He yelled triumphantly as he dropped the rebarb on the floor and pulled out a remote detonator. "We are done here Funtim- hey didn't I kill you?" Springtrap asked Funtime foxy who looked at him with anger. The bunny smiled and looked at the detonator, before he could press it Lucas appeared out of nowhere and rammed rebarb back through the wound it had been in before and bent the rebarb around springtrap like a belt before he tugged on it and made springtrap drop the detonator and recoil in pain. Lucas kicked the defeated rabbit into the scooper where he bounced off of and landed next to the detonator. Springtrap used the last bit of life in him to grab the detonator and press the red button on it. The scooping room shook and the corners exploded Funtime foxy and Funtime Freddy panicked.

"Where are the others?" Funtime foxy asked Ft. Freddy who looked around and saw that ballora, baby, and yenndo had managed to escape the room through the door Bon Bon had opened up. The two Funtimes ran for the door but a large chunk of debris blocked it completely.

"WHAT DO WE DO NOW!?" Funtime foxy asked. Funtime Freddy thought for a moment before he saw the two pairs of golden boots. He looked at Lolbit and Ft. foxy and then grabbed the boots. He out one pair on Lolbit who looked at him in disbelief. Funtime foxy watched as he came over to her and placed the power suit in front of her.

"Put this on." He said. "But y-" Funtime foxy started. "No you. Put it on and stay alive. For me." He said to Funtime foxy who began to cry. "But we just got back to each other." She said in between sobs. "We will get back to each other soon."
Funtime Freddy responded before he put Funtime foxy's feet into the boots and watched as the suit protracted over her. Lucas walked over to Funtime freddy.

"Here take m-" he started before Funtime freddy interrupted him. "Keep those two safe." Lucas just nodded and protracted his helmet over his head. He led Lolbit over to one of the corners of the room and had her sit there. Funtime foxy reluctantly walked over too and looked back at her lover. Funtime Freddy yelled I love you to her before the explosions began to take the room apart. Springtrap got covered in rocks before an explosive that was under him went off and killed him instantly. Funtime Freddy smiled at the two armor clad foxes before the rubble buried him instantly. Funtime foxy cried out before they got covered in rubble too though the three of them would survive with the suits.