Ace x Reader- Closeted🌶

(Y/N) could hear the pounding of footsteps racing towards her and she sighed. No doubt about it, Ace and/or Deuce had caused trouble again and were coming to get her to bail them out. Thankfully, she knew Grim wasn't involved, since he had to stay behind in History for detention. ...At least she hoped he wasn't involved.

Sure enough, Ace came racing around the corner, grabbing (Y/N) by the hand and pulling her along. "What did you do now?" she shouted, struggling to keep up with his pace. They rounded a corner.

"I may or may not have accidentally broken one of Riddle's beloved tea cups." he responded and (Y/N) slapped her forehead.

"You're an idiot!" she shouted.

"Yeah, yeah, now help me find a place to hide."

They turned another corner, and (Y/N) could hear Riddle's angry shouts from not too far off. She spotted a small broom closet and tugged on Ace's arm. "Good thinking!" he grinned before pulling her into the closet with him.

"Wait, why do I have to hide too?" she asked. Ace shut the door behind them, trying to adjust to their confined space.

"Because now you're my accomplice." he answered. She rolled her eyes but didn't argue any further. The closet was dimly lit and she could just barely make out Ace in front of her. Not to mention it was crowded with broomsticks and cleaning supplies. She pressed closer to Ace. "What are you doing?" he squeaked out.

"Trying to get comfortable." she whispered. She tried adjusting so a broomstick wasn't continuously poking her in the back. She squirmed and jostled and turned all around until finally her back was free. But then she felt something else hard poking her in the leg. Her eyes shot up to Ace. "Are you seriously turned on right now?"

"I can't help it!" he whispered back harshly. In the faded light she could see his burning cheeks and how his gaze was anywhere but on here. "You keep grinding on me--?"

"I am not grinding!" (Y/N) argued. Now she was beginning to grow embarrassed and the pressure on her leg made her wish she had just dealt with the broom.

"Besides," Ace continued, "being trapped in a small space with you is... kind of hot, right?"

"No!" she said. "Well... maybe, but that's not the point!"

"Wait, did you just agree with me?" Now Ace was looking at her and she was looking anywhere but him.

"Shut up!" she said. "Aren't we supposed to be hiding, anyways?" She could sense his face close to hers so she risked a glance at him. Sure enough, he was inches from her, his red eyes boring into her own. When he caught her gaze, he smirked.

"That doesn't mean we can't have a little fun right?" His hands snaked his way around her waist and she gulped, feeling his breath on her lips. But then he stopped, suddenly looking uncertain. She placed her hands on his cheeks.

"Ace," she said, "you can kiss me."

The boy didn't wait for anything else and their lips crashed together in heated passion. No longer caring about making noise, (Y/N) leapt up, wrapping her legs around his waist. One of his hands flew around her bottom to support her while the other tangled itself in her hair. All the while, their kiss continued, turning rougher by the second. Her thoughts were beginning to grow hazy and all she cared about was having Ace in that moment. He pulled away to catch his breath, flashing her a dopey smile.

"You know," he panted. "If someone had told me one day I'd get to make out with you in a broom closet, I would've thought they were crazy." (Y/N) laughed, throwing her hands around his shoulders.

"What about now?" she asked, teasingly. He leaned in close.

"I don't know, I still think I might be dreaming." he said. "Maybe I should kiss you again, just to make sure."

"Maybe you should." she responded and once again their lips connected. He nibbled on her bottom lip and she let his tongue slip in, moaning into the kiss. That really seemed to get Ace going as he turned and pushed her back up against the door. They pulled away, panting.

"God," Ace muttered, running his thumb across her cheek. "I might not be able to hold back any longer." (Y/N) was going to answer him when suddenly the support on her back fell away and the two tumbled forward into afternoon light. She landed on her back with Ace sprawled out on top of her, both disheveled. They looked up to see Riddle, who no longer looked angry but rather embarrassed and uncomfortable. The dorm head cleared his throat.

"Don't break anymore tea cups and I'll pretend I didn't see, uh, ...this." Then without waiting for a reply he took off quickly down the hall, leaving (Y/N) and Ace lying on top of each other. Ace stood up, helping a blushing (Y/N) to her feet, and cleared his throat.

"Uh," he began, "same time tomorrow?"

(Y/N) punched him in the side.