Vil x Reader- All Day, All Night (🌶)

"I've been thinking about you all day," Vil mumbled, running his hand up and down (Y/N)'s arm. She chuckled, finishing organizing her school papers. She had spent the afternoon studying in her boyfriend's dorm while he was out doing dorm head duties. Now he was back and he was more cuddly than usual.

"Aw, why's that?" she teased. "Special occasion?" His hands ghosted over the waistband of your skirt. Ah, so that was it. She had finally gotten a new skirt and it might have been just the tiniest bit shorter than the last one.

"You're just so beautiful." Vil said and (Y/N) blushed. He always called her beautiful and pretty but every time it never failed to make her blush.

"Vil." she hummed, glancing over her shoulder at her boyfriend. He smiled softly back at her. "Your hands." she said. Instantly, his eyes widened and he pulled away, his hands retracting from where they were dangerously close to sneaking under her waist band.

"I'm so sorry!" he cried out in embarrassment. "I shouldn't have done that." (Y/N) laughed.

"It's ok, Vil." she said. She approached him, wrapping her arms around him. "I trust you. I love you." Shyly, he peeked over his shoulder at her.

"I..." he hesitated. "I love you, (Y/N)."

"I know that." she teased. "Now, say what you really wanted to say." Vil silently cursed her for being so smart. Not that he really hated it. He could never hate anything about her.

"I... I want you." he sighed out. It felt odd to admit it but it was true. He wanted (Y/N), in all her beauty, in every which way.

"I want you too, Vil." she whispered. His whole body was flush with warmth and happiness and he turned to her, placing his hand on her cheek. She leaned into his touch.

"Are you sure?" he asked. "I would never want you to feel pressured into anything."

"I'm sure." she said. "Now, are you going to kiss me or not."

He did, softly at first, then his hunger took over and the kiss turned steamy. He lifted her up, laying her down on his bed with a soft oof. She gasped slightly and he slipped his tongue into her mouth. She tensed slightly and he pulled back.

"Just surprised." she smiled. He relaxed again and kissed her. This time she opened her mouth immediately and his tongue roamed around. She moaned into the kiss and Vil loved how that made him feel. He wanted to hear every sound she could make, every moan, every gasp, every squeak. He sighed happily. She really was all his.

"Vil." she whined, pulling back from him. He chuckled at her neediness. He loved this new side of her, a side only he got to see.

"Ok, ok." he said. His hands went to her blouse as his mouth kissed her jawline. One by one the buttons came undone until she was in nothing but her bra. He paused, taking it all in. "You're beautiful."

She blushed, her hands pulling him closer to her. "I love you, Vil." she said.

"I love you, (Y/N)." They kissed again and (Y/N) moaned when Vil placed a hand under her bra. He unfastened it quickly, tossing it aside, while she began to slip off his jacket for him. She leaned up, nibbling on his earlobe, making him grunt. "I'm going to think about you all night." he grinned.

"That's my plan." she responded cheekily. She sucked on his neck and he threw his head back in pleasure, moaning lowly. She pecked him lightly on the lips, smiling.

He smirked, pulling at the waistband of the skirt he loved so much. "Let's get on to the main event."

~

(Y/N) opened her eyes. It was still dark out and she turned to find Vil sleeping peacefully next to her. She snuggled closer.

"It can't be time to get up yet, can it?" he whined, running his fingers through her hair.

"No," she laughed. "Just readjusting."

"Ok, go back to sleep now, princess." he yawned, wrapping his arms around her. She felt safe in his arms and so she drifted back into a peaceful sleep.