Chapter 14

this is when raditz came with chichi at the door so before the last two chapters..

________________________________________________________________________________

Goku opened the door to see chichi and raditz which surprised Goku and Vegeta "Uh Raditz why is chichi here?" Goku asked "Harpy"Vegeta spoke up with a grin "Vegeta!" Goku whispered yelled while Raditz gave him a glare and chichi puffed out her cheeks "what it's true"Vegeta said again "at least I have kids with Goku"chichi said with a smug grin"At least i'm still getting banged by Kakarot"Vegeta said making chichi's jaw drop "DAMNNN" Goku and raditz yelled "Raditz! Your suppose to be on my side!!"Chichi screeched 'Sorry babe"Raditz said in fear "Your dating a harpy?"Vegeta asked "Vegeta stop it!"Goku yelled whispered  "or what Kakarot what are you going to do!"He yelled whispered back "I'II take away sex again"Goku whispered while smirking "Kakarot you dick.."in defeat"Sorry about that he's just moody he didn't get his mornin-"Goku got cut off "sex"Vegeta smirked chichi stood lack jawed, raditz was holding back a laugh. "Aww You only could have his brothers dick sad"Vegeta chuckled with a smug grin "He has 8 inches and its thin hmph"She smirks "i bet he only has five inches he never got hard for me"chichi admitted "Oh really cause kakarot has a big thick 11 inch i'm talking fucking huge!"Vegeta yelled Goku turned red. "What's wrong kakarot how about we all have some nice drinks we got some"Vegeta smirked Raditz nodded in agreement "Um Vegeta maybe we shouldn-" Goku got cut off again "Come on karo we can have fun"Vegeta winks at him causing Goku to blush, Raditz nodded in agreement. Vegeta walked off then came back with beer and vodka while he was already drinking some "Come on drink"Vegeta said Everyone grabbed a can. A few minutes later Vegeta was drunk so was Raditz , Chichi and Goku was decent Vegeta walked over to Goku he got on his knees oh hell was it making him a slut, he pulled Goku's pants down and put his member in his mouth and started sucking on it while stroking the shaft Goku was let how moans "V-vegeta not here there are people But Vegeta just kept sucking on Goku's member Chichi stood there shocked while Raditz was laughing his ass off still drinking like his life depended on it. 

Vegeta was still sucking Goku off in front of them But did he care nope not one bit just in the door opened Gohan walked in with Goten oh was that a sight to see Vegeta on his knees sucking his father off god how they will never forget, Goku seen them"Vegeta stop it"he moaned out again Vegeta kept sucking him off, a few minutes later Goku released in Vegeta's mouth Vegeta took all of it some fell on the floor making chichi pass out While Raditz was still laughing his head off while Goten's and Gohan's eyes filled with horror. Vegeta popped the cock out of his mouth was Goku was covering his face Raditz was still laughing in the background soon Vegeta joined him.

Preview of chapter 15..

Goku and Vegeta were walking down a hall in the store Vegeta was getting popcorn and some candy while Goku was only getting a shit load of threats which Vegeta suspected nothing new..

________________________________________________________________________________

I redone the chapter for you guys in a day somehow I was planning for it to be longer but there will be a new kakavege book coming soon...