Chapter 2

Hello, guys, I'm doing this late so I might have to edit anyways enjoy the chapter!

____________________________________

Vegeta woke up and got dressed in his armor. He walks to the kitchen smelling food he sat down at the table as Goku walked in and sat next to him as Bulma put the plates down which had eggs bacon and pancakes. They started eating. Vegeta finished and started heading to the gravity chamber Goku followed he was wearing his normal gi. Goku was looking at Vegeta and his eyes traveled to Vegeta's backside. Goku noticed what he was doing and blushed red. They entered the gravity room and trained for five hours they got sweating Vegeta's top was destroyed Goku was staring at Vegeta's chest Vegeta didn't notice Goku was thankful for that they headed to the table and started eating thankfully Bulma cooked. After they finished eating Bulma got up "alright you Saiyans since Goku slept on the couch last night Vegeta Goku will sleep with you in the other room. " WHAT WE HAVE TO SHARE A BED!?" Yes, Vegeta" Bulma replied "YAY," Goku he says acting happy again he hugs Vegeta. Vegeta blushes "alright fine we can share a bed," Vegeta says in defeat.

Goku and Vegeta head to bed Vegeta and Goku get changed into their boxers and get in the bed Vegeta is on one side of the bed while Goku is on the other

____________________________________

Damn, I couldn't make it to 300 words okay enjoy I might make some edits later!