Chapter 17

Third person pov

Vegeta picked up the phone calling Levi'Hey Levi you got the weed and beer right?'Vegeta asked'Yes I do what do you want from it'Levi said walking to the drawer and opened it looking at his weed'Perfect I need you to bring it to my house okay?'Vegeta said'Yeah yeah'Levi replied hanging up.

In three hours

Vegeta heard a knock at the door he walked over and opened the door to see bardock, raditz,Levi and two people he hasn't seen before"Who are these two"Vegeta asked pointing at the people he doesn't know bardock and raditz just shrugged"Oh these are my friends he's Farlan and he's Isabel."Levi said walking in with everyone"Okay so I brought you guys here so we can play ever have I ever so if you did something you choose to inhale weed or take a shot alright"Vegeta said everyone nodded including Goku who was sitting on the couch "okay so Levi your first"Vegeta said"Okay ever have I ever had a threesome"Levi said Goku and Vegeta blushed looking at each other taking a shot"Oh ohhh who was it with?"Bardock said looking at the pair"Our manager"Goku said who earned a glare from Vegeta making him gulp and he started sweating"Next!"Goku said"Ever have I ever had feelings for someone in your group of friends"Raditz said Goku and Vegeta took a shot"Wait I only you two again?"Raditz said"Yep"Vegeta said"Ever have I ever did pool dancing for your lover?"Farlan asked seeing Vegeta take a shot made everyone burst out laughing Goku was blushing red looking away pouting then Vegeta kissed down Gokus neck"Shh we'll have fun once they leave okay?"Vegeta said.

Chichi was looking through the window looking at everyone who was smoking joints which just turned into a party chichi walked to the door and pounded on it almost breaking it making everyone look over "Wasn't bulma supposed to come over"Goku said"I think so"Vegeta said Farlan walked to the door and opened it greeting chichi"So you must be bulma"Farlan said"Wha?"Chichi said"I thought your hair was suppose to be blue though that's wired"Farlan stated Vegeta walked up behind Farlan"Oh god that's chichi"Oh the harpy you were talking about ew"Farlan said trying to shut the door but got kicked in the balls and hit into the wall Levi looked at him"That sucks.."Levi said smoking a joint Chichi started yelling about the weed and beer"AND THAT'S MY GOKU YOU CANT KISS HIM DAMNIT!!"Chi-Chi screeched Levi walked by and grabbed her and through her outside flipping her off and shutting the door then yelled"FUCK YOU!"Levi walked over and sat on the couch smoking a joint Farlan got up and walked to the couch Sharing a joint with Levi Goku and Vegeta looked at each other and ran in the bed room. Vegeta started to shake his ass infront of Goku making Goku's cock turn hard fighting the urge to fuck him senseless Goku pulled Vegeta down and out his fingers in Vegeta's making sure to coat them with saliva he pulled his fingers out and out one in Vegeta thrust it in then added a other when he relaxed he put a third finger in and thrusted it in hard making Vegeta moan out loud he pulled his fingers out and put his dick at his hole and rubbed the tip with it teasing him. Goku slowly eased his cock inside Vegeta after he relaxed he started doing slow and deep thrusts then started to do faster harder thrusts making Vegeta moan eventually hitting his sweet spot.
After a hour Vegeta cummed on his and Goku's chest then Goku cummed inside Vegeta still thrusting in slowly biting into Vegeta's neck then licking it Goku pulled out cum slowly came outside Vegeta on the bedding.

____________________________________
Okay I didn't feel like doing smut tonight but anyways I did it longer for you guys cause I felt bad I didn't update for six days okay leave ideas in the comments if you want okay bye now lads.