Chapter 15

Normal pov

Goku And Vegeta were getting things at a store Goku was jumping around like a child getting all the sweets he can Since Vegeta doesn't let him get sweets like this"Alright Geta I'm done"Goku smiled like a child with a whole bunch of sweets"Kakarot for the love of dende that much?"Vegeta asked looking at the sweets in disbelief "Yeah geta let's go"Goku said. After they bought the sweets ad popcorn they flew to there House where Goku, Vegeta raditz and Chi-Chi were going to have a movie night Vegeta didn't want chichi over but raditz wouldn't shut the fuck up so he allowed it which surprised Goku.

Goku's pov

There we were on a couch with my ex, brother and boyfriend this could go wrong in so many ways which Vegeta is going to try some risky sex the movie started I wasn't really paying attention I was to busy eating this pefect sweets. After about 30 minutes into the movie I felt a hand run down my thigh I looked and seen Vegeta smirking at me which I smirked back we got close to each other I unzipped my pants under the blanket and Vegeta pulled down his pants half way under the blanket were they trying it yes we're horny nothing new. He slowly eased his cock inside Vegeta thrusting in slowly after a bit they were making out while doing this so the moans looked like it was from the kiss.

Third person pov

After about 30 minutes of this Chi-Chi felt suspicious and pulled down the blanket only to see Goku inside Vegeta but at the worst moment Vegeta released and it splattered on Chichi's face and in her eye making her scream in pain and running in the bathroom to clean it out at that time bardock and gine strolled in"Wow son really pounded the prince hard huh"Bardock said bursting out laughing"You could say he got movie banged"Levi strolled in he started laughing with bardock untill the two got a glare to silence them from gine"Bardock go wait in the room"gine said"You to Levi"Gine said after"Yes Mam"Levi and Bardock said going into the room"Now you two like next to your ex and brother"Gine bursted out laughing tearing up holding onto her stomach hearing more laugher it was from Levi and Bardock"You could say he got the most dick!"Levi yelled from the other room.