Moving Forward (Chapter 05)

Tomorow morning:

I wakeup early to feed the chickens and cows. I also helped my dad to water the plants. Suddenly I see Jin sitting alone by the pond. I walk toward him and greet him.

'Hey! How's your day here? Sleeping well yesterday? Is the food enough for your dinner yesterday?' I asked a lot of questions.

'....' I didn't get any reply.

I sit beside him quietly. The situation is very awkward. I pick up some stone and throw in the pond. I even start to play with leaves on the ground.

I've decided to break the awkwardness. I start talking.

'So~where do you live before you moved in to this village?' I asked.

'In a city..'he replied.

'Oh~is the city big? Having flying cars? You know..like robots and machines~' I asked curiously.

'Pfft~' he laugh a little.

Finally he's smiling! # relief.

'You're so hilarious' he said.

'Why? There's no such things in the city?' I asked again.

'Of course no.. We haven't invented such things.. That's only our imagination..' he said.

'Ouh.. Sorry bout that.. I didn't have the chance to visit the city from child to teenager like now..You're so lucky to have a chance to live in a city.' I  said.

'You haven't went to the city before?' he asked for comformation.

'Yupp~my dad and I lived in this village a long time ago until now' I explained.

We chat for a while and soon it's afternoon.

'I got to go now Jin. Cyaa~' I leave and walk back home.

____________________

At home.

'Dad! I'm home~' I shouted.

'Alright! You done feeding the animals and water the crops?' he asked.

'Yes I've done it sir~' I replied.

'Oh yea! Dad do you know why Jin is so quiet?' I asked.

'I'm not sure.. You can go ask Mrs.Kim if you wanna know' he said and I nod.

___________________

End of chapter 5
I'll start update every wednesday from now on 😊