The New Neighbour (Chapter 01)

24 February 2014:
7:05a.m.

"HyunJae~wakeup!! Come down and eat your breakfast~"dad shouted.

"Coming dad~"I reply.

I went into the bathroom and clean myself then go downstair.

"Morning dad.." and I go to my mom's picture and say. "Morning mom.."I said.

"HyunJae eat this..today we need to harvest our crop before it withered."dad told me.

"Okay dad..."I reply.

After eating breakfast me and my dad headed to the crops which is located at the back of my house and started to harvest the plants.

"HyunJae..I forgot to feed the animals..can you help me first?"my dad asked.

"Sure.."I reply.

I went into the animal dens and started to feed them.

HyunJae POV

"Chickens~cows~horses~ducks~everywhere but why I can't have a friend...I really hope that I can have a friend..."

Suddenly I heard dad's calling me.

"HYUNJAE!! come here for a while~"dad shouted.

"COMING DAD~~"I replied.

"HyunJae..there'll be a new neighbour moving here today..they'll be living there.."dad told me while pointing to a house not far from the farm.

"Okay dad..."I told my dad.

"I really hope that there'll be a girl/boy like me so that she/he can accompany me.."I mumbled myself.

Then suddenly I heard that the house are crowded when I realized that the new neighbour had arrived.

"Dad~they're here!!Maybe we should greet their family later.."I said to my dad.

"Okay.."dad replied.

_________________♥♡_________________

Chapter 1 updated!
Sorry for the grammar error and spellings.

Hope you guys enjoy it since this is my second fanfiction.
You can also read 'The Day I Met You' by me.

Comments and votes will be appreciated. ^_^
I will update chapter 2 soon.